PDA

View Full Version : Movie(s) that you want to buy most?

thrashard76
01-16-2002, 05:38 PM
Which movie are you looking forward to buying when it is FINALLY released?

ParmagentoCheez
01-16-2002, 06:34 PM
twin peaks: fire walk with me.

BlazingMagnum
01-16-2002, 08:26 PM
If Lizard In A Woman's Skin was on there - that would be number 1!
But - Beyond The Darkness get's the vote, as it stands - very closely followed by La Raisin Des Morts / Grapes Of Death.

thrashard76
01-17-2002, 07:05 AM
I must say that the Night Of The Living Dead: Millennium Edition is by far the one horror film DVD that I am looking the most forward to buying when it is released.

Followed by Re-Animator: Millennium Edition!

Dawn Of The Dead: Special Edition seems so far away and AB hasn't had a chance to screw this one up yet and drop the ball...again!

Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead...what a downer, no WTW. Maybe Elite can do this title justice. I'll wait for a better version...and continue to rent the movie to tide me over.

Return Of The Living Dead: Special Edition would be nice to see if corporate MGM can do with a full on Special Edition of a B-rated horror movie. I bet they'll get some "helpful" hints from AB. I think another company would do this title justice even (dare I say) AB! Naw...Elite or Shriek Show should try and get their hands on the rights to this one. MGM is so tight-assed about this movie anyway...they should just give the rights away...

Zombie...uh...a re-release...hmmm......hey Shriek Show how 'bout it?! An updated and Deluxe Special Edition would be nice...think AB's The Beyond but better!!!

The Church, Hell Of The Living Dead, Rats: Night of Terror and Beyond The Darkness should all get better Special Editions with more than bare bones material.

Doombear
01-17-2002, 09:49 AM
I voted "other" -- for "Return to Horror High" on April 2nd... definitely one of my favorite horror spoofs.

Peter Vincent
01-17-2002, 03:59 PM
Since I never purchased the orignial release, I'm looking forward to the Re-animator reissue!

Can't wait! (actually I can...I'm kinda broke! :()

BlazingMagnum
01-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Since I never purchased the orignial release, I'm looking forward to the Re-animator reissue!

Took the words right outta my mouth!

Hellbilly
01-17-2002, 07:07 PM
Even though I own the special editions of EVIL DEAD & RE-ANIMATOR on LD, I still gonna get me those DVD versions.
Wanna see them both in 16:9.

Pope V
02-13-2002, 01:52 AM
Dawn of the Dead - I want this so bad I can taste it.

Meanie
02-13-2002, 03:35 AM
I am most eagerly waiting 'Return of the Living Dead', followed by 'Dawn of the Dead' (I need a NTSC copy of the Argento cut)

BlazingMagnum
02-13-2002, 09:35 PM
Real pity about that Within The Woods feature. That was the only reason I was gonna buy that disc.

mcchrist
02-14-2002, 10:07 AM
To be honest, since I just got Tron there really isn't anything in the immediate future I desperatly need. Its a shock really, but the only thing in the poll I'm planning right now is Beyond the Darkness, but I'm not jumping at it. As it is, I'm filling in my LD collection and that will suit me fine for now. Dawn of the Dead is too distant to worry about right now.

slinker
02-15-2002, 12:24 AM
twin peaks: fire walk with me

Aha, i second that request and also most of Mr.Lynch`s previous catalogue of movies which need proper decent releases!
Mullholland Drive and Lost Highway(english version) are screaming for release Region 1 or 2 :)

Erg0n
02-16-2002, 01:10 AM
Re-Animator: The Millennium Edition - (Elite Entertainment) - 4/30 BABY

I've been waiting for this ever since i saw the movie a long ass time ago

Jamm
02-16-2002, 01:49 PM
Homebodies, Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark, or Burnt Offerings. Any of those three would be great to have on DVD.

DavidHess
02-23-2002, 08:57 AM
Re-animator, if just for the isolated score (the soundtrack is out-of-print) and to see the interview with composer Richard Band.

Bernard Herrmann pays off. Richard Band should be paying his estate.