PDA

View Full Version : Hentai Anime!!!

thrashard76
01-25-2002, 01:50 AM
What is your favorite?:D

K'
01-25-2002, 09:28 AM
La Blue Girl :D
And the one (can't recall the name at the moment) were Asia Carrea is dubbing one of the characters.

davros
01-25-2002, 12:14 PM
hmmm, captain future I guess :D

but blood the last vampire and ghost in the shell arenīt that bad either ;)

ParmagentoCheez
01-25-2002, 02:11 PM
hell on earth box set (legend of the overfiend):D

Peter Vincent
01-25-2002, 05:21 PM
Vampire Hunter D

...both films! That's "Hentai" ain't it?

I know I'm gonna kicked around for this...but I'll share a little secret with ya'll! I just LOVE the way them Japs draw them sexy big busted chicks! It's like a guilty pleazure of mine! There was a comic I bid for on Ebay with the chicks from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (namely Ruby Heart, Morrigan & Sakura) where they drew them CRAZY sexy!

Gosh Darn Yummy-licious I tell ya!

Paff
01-25-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Peter Vincent

No, not quite

[anime geek mode] Ya got three levels of, um, hot anime. First is Fan Service, which usually means gratuitous panty shots. Then there's ecchi which is Japanese for pervert. This usually just means nudity. Finally there's big-eyed big-busted underage helium voiced sex, and THAT is Hentai [anime geek mode off]

Peter Vincent
01-25-2002, 05:35 PM
My bad! :cool:

By the way thrashard76....nice Decepticon symbol! What would Optimus Prime have to say if he saw that?

thrashard76
01-26-2002, 06:25 AM
Hmm...

Optimus:
"...it's more than meets the eye..."

and so is the Hentai "Cool Devices".

www.hentaifactory.com/shop
www.adult-anime-dvd.com/home.cfm
www.buyanimenow.com/adulthentai.html

keith70
01-27-2002, 10:18 PM
Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend. Although my favorite Anime is Devilman

thrashard76
01-31-2002, 05:48 AM
Esscential Hentai!
www.communityzero.com/heavymetaluniverse/index.cfm

mcchrist
01-31-2002, 06:54 PM
Oh boy... uh k, I'd say Cool Devices and Venus 5

Shannafey
01-31-2002, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Peter Vincent
[B]Vampire Hunter D

I'm with you. The only anime I love is Vampire Hunter D, the rest I can take or leave.

Paff
02-01-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Shannafey
I'm with you. The only anime I love is Vampire Hunter D, the rest I can take or leave.

Then it's my advice to leave it. I wasn't impressed by anime either, then suddenly it was like someone turned on a switch. Now I buy anything with big-eyed blue-haired gun-toting teenaged girls on the cover. Or giant robots. I don't know how it happened, 'cause it didn't impress me at all for the longest time.

Trust me, the shit is worse than crack. You DON'T want to get hooked on it.

aoiookami
02-03-2002, 01:37 AM
Nightmare Campus. too bad the ending was a complete cliff hanger
take care

thrashard76
02-13-2002, 09:19 PM
Hentai Fever - (Free pix!!!)
http://www.lanzadera.com/hentaifever

thrashard76
09-25-2002, 04:47 AM
I've ressurrected this thread so that new forum members can put in there $.02 on what they think are their favorite anime movies (series). I'd like to request to the DVD reviewers (who like anime with or without horror) at HorrorDVDs that they might submit more anime reviews in the future for those (like myself) who'd be interested in this genre style.

Also, I'd like for anyone who has any hentai pix to private message (pm) me with them...I'd greatly appreciate it. ;)

KillerCannabis
09-25-2002, 04:57 AM
I HATE ALL Anime except for Vampire Hunter D and its remake/sequel. Everything else can go to Hell.

Atmims
09-25-2002, 05:03 AM
My favorites are Fist of the North Star, Vampire Hunter D , and Urotsukidoji. The Cool Devices series was pretty interesting since each episode was short. One scene in the second episode was one of the creepiest scenes I've ever seen. (I laughed like hell too.)
Adrian

Paff
09-25-2002, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by thrashard76
I'd like to request to the DVD reviewers (who like anime with or without horror) at HorrorDVDs that they might submit more anime reviews in the future

Well, there will be more in the future, though nothing immediate. I think I'm the only otaku amongst the HorrorDVDs.com reviewers, so it's up to me.

The folks at Urban Vision liked my Pet Shop of Horrors review, so they may be sending more DVDs to us. Even if they don't, I do have Vampire Hunter D in my collection, so I can probably do that anyway.

Finally, we should always have a few Anime threads going here in the Asian forum, so let's keep posting stuff, guys!

Jog
09-25-2002, 05:21 AM
Cool Devices is the only anime that EVER made me feel sick to my stomach... and heck, that's worth something!!!

Andrew
09-26-2002, 12:31 AM
I like AKIRA, but I didn't even like VAMPIRE HUNTER D, so I'm not gonna bother with any other stuff.

jeffschmidt
09-27-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Jog
Cool Devices is the only anime that EVER made me feel sick to my stomach... and heck, that's worth something!!!

Yes, Cool Devices is definitely hardcore; I'm thinking of putting my box set up for trade soon, so keep an eye out if you're into filthy cartoons :D

And to all who say they don't like anime, you just haven't found anything you like yet. There's tons out there, so give different things a try every now & then. Akira & Vampire Hunter D are not the be-all & end-all of anime.

Some of my current (non-hentai) faves:
Fist of the North Star
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Berserk
Hellsing

As for hentai, I just saw Mezzo Forte & thought it was pretty good. Also I like the Twin Dolls/Angels series. They are basically all the same though...

Paff
09-27-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by jeffschmidt
And to all who say they don't like anime, you just haven't found anything you like yet.

Yeah, you beat me to it, Jeff

Saying you watched Vampire Hunter D and deciding you don't like Anime is like saying you watched Friday the 13th and deciding you don't like horror.

There's so many different types of anime out there it's unbelievable. And for horror, definitely check out Perfect Blue.

Other stuff off the top of my head.

Cowboy Bebop - Cool space adventure with bounty hunters
Irresponsible Captain Tylor - Funny space adventure, similar to Martian Successor Nadesico, which is also quite funny
A Wind Named Amnesia - Interesting movie, sort of like The Stand
Castle of Cagliostro (or any Lupin III) - fantastic adventure film...think a mix of James Bond/Indiana Jones
Spirited Away - great fantasy, coming soon to US theatres
Ninja Scroll - great martial arts movie...very violent
Serial Experiments: Lain - 100% mindf**k
Princess Nine - story of a girls' baseball team. Better than it sounds
Slayers - a bit goofy, but a funny swords-and-sorcery adventure (comes on Wednesday and Sunday nights on International Channel)

Jog
09-28-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by jeffschmidt

As for hentai, I just saw Mezzo Forte & thought it was pretty good.

Mezzo Forte writer/director/designer/animation director/probably paint-mixer Yasuomi Umetsu is one of my favorite anime persons of all time! He's certainly the best Hentai director around (Kite is his best) though he's done a lot of mainstream stuff too...

jeffschmidt
09-29-2002, 01:11 AM
Is it even possible to get ahold of completely uncut/uncensored versions of either Kite or Mezzo Forte? I've heard from many people that even the "Director's Cut" versions of these are, in fact, missing material.

Or am I full of it and the Director's Cuts are truly uncut?

Jog
09-30-2002, 01:33 AM
First and foremost... Mezzo Forte is available totally uncut, though there is a cut version in most stores. Be sure to look for the uncut version if you want it all.

Now Kite... well. In the original Japanese release (which I believe was on a series of 3 twenty-minute dvds... those crazy Japanese!), there was flashback to the lead character's childhood that featured some... "very special footage". Footage that would get folks thrown in jail for a good amount of time if the characters were real people. I suspect Umetsu wanted to go for total shock value with these few seconds of film (and the scene in which the footage appears is CLEARLY intended to be sickening, NOT arousing). These seconds have been removed from every subsequent version of the film, US, Japanese, or otherwise, and Umetsu is quite ok with it. You can find these frames on the internet if you REALLY want to...

The history of Kite in the US is convoluted indeed. The original US VHS release was totally shorn of all sex footage, with no warning on the box of such alterations. The original dvd release was the same, though it MIGHT say on the case that the film is edited. A new VHS and dvd release was then released, with all footage restored, save for the infamous frames. The uncut dvd has no extras, oddly, while the cut dvd has a few treats. Very odd.

Hurtya
10-04-2002, 01:43 AM
Hrmm.. Hentai..... Never understand why so many people would rather watch a cartoon chick then some real chick with her stumps up. Pretty perverted to me. BUT oh well whatever floats your boat :)

2D4EVER
10-04-2002, 09:05 AM
Hey Paff...you see Boogiepop Phantom? I think it's more of a mindfuck than Lain.:)

Almost forgot...99.99999% of hentai is garbage. Gives anime a bad name. :mad:

Later all...

Paff
10-04-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by 2D4EVER
Hey Paff...you see Boogiepop Phantom? I think it's more of a mindfuck than Lain.:)

I have the first Boogiepop DVD. Only watched one episode, and it didn't quite grab me. I'll have to give it another look when I have the time and $$$ to view the whole series.
Right now I'm finishing up The Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV Series, then I'm gonna watch the OVAs. After that I might give Blue Seed a viewing.

Oh, and Hurtya, if you think Hentai is perverted, you're right!
"hentai" is Japanese for "pervert"