PDA

View Full Version : Jason X

TobalRox
01-29-2002, 06:00 AM
Any word on when Jason X will finally be released theatrically in the US? I just saw a bootleg of it, and after having VERY low expectations, I was quite entertained and would like to see it on the big screen. Hey, anything to help out some horror movies. It's far from the best in the series, but a good, mindless slasher anyway :)

Dunwich
01-29-2002, 11:27 PM
Hi, on amazon.com they say the opening date is april 12, 2002 ;)

Bye

Erg0n
01-30-2002, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the info.

Can't wait to see it. there's the script of jason x on the net. but i don't know if it's legitimate.

and lexa doig is such a hottie.... it's the only reason i watch andromeda

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/watchmen/449/doig/1.jpg

rhett
01-30-2002, 03:52 AM
New Line has confirmed that April 26, 2002 is the official release date for Jason and company. It is about damn time! I have been tempted to get a bootleg, but I really want to see this on the big screen with an unspoiled mind, I can't wait!

Behemoth
02-01-2002, 07:32 PM
I downloaded Jason X off Morpheus last night and watched it just now. I've never been a fan of the Friday 13ths, so I didn't really expect much. It had a couple of ok ideas, and I loved the David Cronenberg cameo and the cameo by Cronenberg regular Robert Silverman (Rabid, The Brood, Naked Lunch, eXistenZ). It was quite boring at times, and was pretty derivative of other "monster on a spaceship"-films I've seen, but on the whole, IMO, it was an ok 10th installment of the series. It was certainly not better than I had expected, but neither was it worse.