PDA

View Full Version : Evil Children

Hellbilly
03-05-2002, 06:49 PM
Yo, I got the inspiration for this poll by some annoying little evil kid living somewhere's in Indiana. :D Stop the scorn, ya hear? ;)

I didn't include "The Omen" or "Pet Sematary", they've been done here to death.

Vote!

cjg
03-05-2002, 07:28 PM
The Bad Seed She was one mean little bitch for a 50s era movie

Mark Relford
03-05-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by HellbillyDeluxe
Yo, I got the inspiration for this poll by some annoying little evil kid living somewhere's in Indiana.:D Stop the scorn, ya hear?;)

HaHa, billy.:D

I voted for Bloody Birthday, a neglected little gem that's worth checking out. These evil little bastards use a misplaced skateboard, baseball bat, bow and arrow, jump rope, gun, etc. for their campaign of terror.

Great poll, BTW.

Hellbilly
03-06-2002, 03:32 AM
Did you know that Elizabeth Hoy, the evil little girl in "Bloody Birthday" also played young Susan - the girl in the opening sequence that makes fun of the boy's valentine gift, which causes him to turn mad - in "Hospital Massacre"?
What a evil little brat she was. ;)

rhett
03-06-2002, 03:52 AM
I loved the casting against type of Macaully Culkin as a heartless S.O.B. in The Good Son, so it gets my vote. I really liked the Village of the Damned kids in both films, as well as Bad Ronald. Haven't seen Bloody Birthday Mark, but I am definitely going to check it out now!

As for the worst Children, I'd have to say the little 'actor' in The Child. Sitting there with a constant glare, and getting up occasionally to run away does not consist of acting if you ask me. We are talking so bad it could be on one of Mark's "worst" polls *hint hint* :)

Coll poll Helly, dos is good ya? :D

Hellbilly
03-06-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by rhett
Coll poll Helly, dos is good ya? :D

STUDENTS MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE AT LEAST 18 HOURS OF COURSES ACCEPTABLE FOR MAJOR CREDIT IN GERMAN, INCLUDING AT LEAST 9 HOURS AT THE UPPER-DIVISION LEVEL.

Graded certificate: fail. your German sucks rhetts. :D ;)

BlazingMagnum
03-06-2002, 08:29 PM
Wie gehts again Billy?

Cool poll man - I voted for The Brood, because it fucked me up when I saw it as an eleven year old. The scene where the kids fuck granny up with the hammers was cool.

rhett
03-06-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by HellbillyDeluxe
Graded certificate: fail. your German sucks rhetts. :D ;)
Well, I guess if I study hard enough I will be able to pass the Final Exam next time. :D

Hellbilly
03-07-2002, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by rhett
Well, I guess if I study hard enough I will be able to pass the Final Exam next time. :D

:D ;) If ya need some lessons just ask the meister. :cool:

Jamm
03-09-2002, 12:35 PM
I agree with rhett about "The Good Son". I was suprised at how good this movie really was.

onebyone
08-03-2005, 04:22 AM
Bumping one very old poll to vote for The Bad Seed. Rhoda OWNS evil children. All the rest of them are just her bitches.

walkingdude
08-03-2005, 04:32 AM
Bumping one very old poll to vote for The Bad Seed. Rhoda OWNS evil children. All the rest of them are just her bitches.
Thanks 1x1 you sent my chemical imbalance way out there with this one.3 of my favs are there and I can't decide.:freak:

ZoSo
08-03-2005, 04:44 AM
Definitely those 'children' from The Brood. Man those were creepy. I still check on top of the fridge when I go in the kitchen at night......

2D4EVER
08-03-2005, 05:04 AM
It's gotta be the kid from The Pit. That was one weird, fucked up little motherfucker.

Spacevis
08-03-2005, 06:08 AM
haha, go ahead and kill me, I voted for Mikey. When I saw that one it was just released on home video and I must 've been about 11. He was one meeeeeaaaan mofo and I could very much relate to him. :D

my parents didn't want me "watching that kind of movies ever again". and look where I am now :banana:

Erick H.
08-03-2005, 07:02 AM
The original VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED is great stuff,THE BRoOD gets under my skin too.

dwatts
08-03-2005, 07:18 AM
Tougher than I thought it was going to be. I hovered over Village of the Damned, and It's Alive, and then The Brood. However, I discounted all of them eventually. The thing is, why kids in each of those do bad things, they're no really inherently evil. In Village, they just want to be left alone. In It's Alive, they're mutants who are being victimized. In The Brood, they're controlled by a sick human........ so they do bad things, but at the end of the day, I'm not convinced they're evil. So.. in my search for a really bad kid, I went with Bad Seed.

eric_angelus
08-03-2005, 07:43 AM
I went with Island of the Damned. One of the most underrated horror movies of the 70s IMO. The list had alot of good choices...but I just saw this for the first time recently, and it really packs a punch.

Luna
08-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Wow, I can't believe I missed this first time around, because this is one of my absolute favorite subgenres! Yeah, I definitely had to go with The Bad Seed. No other choice for me here! :D

Katatonia
08-03-2005, 09:56 AM
MIKEY! I've always loved that film.

evildeadfan123
08-03-2005, 11:04 AM
I voted for The Brood. I saw it when it was originally released, so did my little brother. It was only in the theater one day, and some woman brought her little baby in, and he pretty much cried through about half the movie.

2nd, would have been The Children, but The Brood was directed by Cronenberg, and I like all his older stuff.

evildeadfan123
08-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Me and my brother didn't see it alone. Our mother also saw it. The theater were we saw it closed down about 10-15 years ago.

4Gotten1
08-03-2005, 02:17 PM
The Brood does it for me. With a special hats off to Bad Ronald, another favorite.

fceurich39
08-03-2005, 03:14 PM
the children 1980 still one of the best movies most people have not seen just too bad the dvd got delayed

Ash J. Williams
08-03-2005, 04:27 PM
I haven't seen nearly enough of these, so I can't really vote. If I did, I'd probably go with The Good Son. However, in one of my many youthful all-nighters, I caught a flick called Daddy's Girl. It's about a girl who kills everyone she knows besides her daddy. Because she loves her daddy. And no one else she knows. Huh.

maskull
08-08-2005, 08:28 AM
The Good Son. I wasn't expecting much from Culkin when I rented it, and was pleasantly surprised at how good (bad) he was in this flick. That lil S.O.B. :)

Myron Breck
08-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Chalk up another vote for little Patty McCormick in THE BAD SEED. Rarely are child actors this good, especially in the superficial sweetness of 50s flicks. If you haven't seen it, you must. It's a little melodramatic (her Mom is a riot) and pretty campy, but it's a total classic.
"What do I have to feel sad about? It was Claude Degal who got drowned, not me!"

Roo
08-08-2005, 04:17 PM

Bad Seed gets my vote....I love the ending. :evil:

satans-sadists
08-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Count another vote for The Brood, one of my favorite Cronenberg movies.

gore
08-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Bloody Birthday was good fun, gets my vote.

fattyjoe37
08-31-2007, 03:21 AM
I'm sorry, you can't have an evil children poll and not include The Omen (1976). I voted other.