PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Nightmare?

zombi3
03-12-2002, 05:15 PM
They've been bumping this dvd back continuously for about 2 years now. I believe it was originally announced for fall 2000. The most recent scheduled release date is March 2002. So, where the hell is it? I think we ought to get those guys at Program Power an alarm clock and a calendar. :rolleyes: Anyway, I hope it'll be worth the wait.

razorbackattack
03-28-2002, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know if it's still happening or not? I saw nothing about it on their web site. Also, aren't they also doing Massacre At Central High?

STREET TRASH
03-29-2002, 03:25 AM
I e-mailed Program Power concerning a few of their upcoming releases. Here's the response:

"This is true, we do plan to release "Slayer", "Nightmare" and "Class Reunion Mass."(aka "Redeemer") sometime this year. There is no specific date at this time, but we do expect them by the end of this year. I would be more than happy to save your information and notify you as soon as I receive any specifics.

Thanks!

Troy Groendyke
Program Power Entertainment"

Sooooo..... at least it's happening.

DaRk_MaN_x
03-30-2002, 05:59 AM
Whats the flick "Slayer" like?

razorbackattack
03-30-2002, 04:59 PM
That's great news! Thanks for posting that. I'm glad they're releasing some movies that not many people ever talk about. That sucks we have to wait til later this year, but hell, at least they're coming out!

Mark Relford
04-01-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by DaRk_MaN_x
Whats the flick "Slayer" like?

http://www.south-over.demon.co.uk/Hysteria/the_slayer.html

zombi3
04-01-2002, 09:15 AM
According to Fangoria, the release date is now April '02, so hopefully soon...

Hellbilly
04-06-2002, 07:48 AM
Yeah, I remember seeing "The Slayer" along with "Scalps" together on a double feature tape (Continental?). "The Slayer" was definitely the better flick even though Fred Olen Ray's "Scalps" was bloody as hell but still one of the worst flicks ever.
I also remember that both films had the exact running time: 75 minutes. I wonder if Continental video trim both features down a bit to fit them on a tape as a double feature?

razorbackattack
04-06-2002, 04:02 PM
I've been looking for that double feature video. Any word if SCALPS will get the DVD-treatment? I'm glad PowerPlay is putting out some good old fashioned cheese from the 80's.