PDA

View Full Version : Sazuma

Lindane
01-19-2001, 09:03 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with Sazuma lately? For the past week or so Ive been getting all these text errors and shit. It wont let me go anywhere in the site. Is this just my computer or the site? It cant be my computer. Gee, that sounded pretty rhetorical. Anyway, someone please let me know whats going on.

jae
01-19-2001, 03:02 PM
Me too.. I haven't been able to login to check on an order thats been on hold now for 2 months.. Bleh.

napalm68
01-19-2001, 09:38 PM
Yeah, it is their "New Site". I haven't been able to look at anything for some time. I bet they are scratching their heads wondering why their sales have dropped off...

------------------
Oh no, mother! Blood!

AceRimRat
01-19-2001, 10:44 PM
yeah, i can't get in either.

fishhead
01-20-2001, 01:55 AM
Huh. I have absolutely no problem getting to their site. I guess I've got the magic router http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/biggrin.gif

------------------
"You know the rules, when we work undercover we have to remain faceless."
"Oh, I get it, just in case we kill lots of innocent people."
Frank and Ozzy, Bad Taste

DVD Connoisseur
01-20-2001, 10:41 AM
I've e-mailed Sazuma and asked them "What's up?" but the silence is deafening. It's a shame because they're losing business from all corners...Sazuma, get your act together!

As I've never ordered from Sazuma, can anybody tell me what their service is like. They always seem to be experiencing technical difficulties...

napalm68
01-20-2001, 11:36 AM
They are expensive. Given their silence, and my inability to look at anything other than their home page, I decided to chase down other avenues of getting the foreign dvds. With varying success...

------------------
Oh no, mother! Blood!

jae
01-21-2001, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by DVD Connoisseur:
As I've never ordered from Sazuma, can anybody tell me what their service is like. They always seem to be experiencing technical difficulties...

I've only ordered from them once. It was Dellamorte Dellamore which I ordered around the beginning of December.. It was supposed to ship within 1-2 weeks but hasn't shipped yet.. Lately my email to them has been unanswered too so I told them to just cancel the order since I've found a copy of the DVD.
Unfortunately, they seem to be the best bet in finding alot of the harder to find foreign DVDs. DVDs from England can be gotten from BlackStar very easily but when you're getting into German R2 releases... those get extremely hard to find.

Lindane
01-21-2001, 08:04 AM
I usually order from them a lot. Either they are pretty speedy in delivery or just plain terrible. I too am still waiting on my Dellamorte that I ordered about 3 months ago. Thats funny that some of you say they dont respond. They allways respond to me. Sometimes within the same day. Have you tried orders@sazuma.com

Reefer
01-21-2001, 10:07 AM
To Napalm68:

Would you care to share your experience with us?

Is there a company that you can recommend for imports? Always looking for new suppliers as the older ones seem to be dissapearing fast!

Thanks.

nor-t
01-21-2001, 10:09 AM
I live in the UK and use them for the more 'extreme' films as they guarantee delivery (no customs problems). They are a bit pricey and sometimes slow but they do get the goods to my door. I've been unable to log into my account for a week and a half now. sent 4 emails and not a word of response. Plus they've charged me for a film and not shipped yet.

I guess they've gone bust or something although it's strange that they would invest in a new web site only to close down a few weeks after it opened.

yuzna
01-21-2001, 02:59 PM
Hi there!

I'm from Germany and if you need any titles
from here(red edition/dragon),let me know.

I can help with all,sell or trade.
I'm looking for the japanese laserdisc of
"Return of the living Dead".

Allright,see you!

napalm68
01-21-2001, 08:26 PM
Yuzna - do you have an online store? Or are you talking just to be nice to us? http://www.horrordvds.com/forum/smile.gif

------------------
Oh no, mother! Blood!