PDA

View Full Version : Kairo (aka Pulse)

Reverenddave
03-27-2002, 07:44 PM
I just watched Kairo last night. I liked it, pretty creepy, but I didn't understand a lot of stuff. Anyone wanna try to explain it?

BTW, it's now available on Region 3 NTSC DVD from DDDHouse for under $12 shipped to the USA.

slinker
03-28-2002, 08:29 AM
I bought it the other day and im about to watch it soon, ill keep you posted! :) sounds pretty cool to me!

slinker
03-28-2002, 06:11 PM
Well i have to say i really liked this movie, although some of it didnt make complete sense and im still more than a little confused about the plot...but all in all it was creepy and fairly original apart from some of the `Ring` similarities..definately one for a second viewing. Some of the scare scenes worked very well and had me pretty much on the edge of my seat with suspense, i guess some may find that it drags a bit in places, but its sure worth a look if you enjoyed `Ring` and `Nightmare` :cool:
I think im with you on the explanation tip Reverend!:rolleyes: what the f*ck was all that about?? hehe

dlundh
03-28-2002, 11:04 PM
I liked it a lot. The red tape bit was a bit confusing but hey! It's all in good fun.

I caught up with Kakashi (nifty scarecrow/ghost story), Dr. Lamb (a bit unpleasant, especially the necofiliac bits, eeew!), Nightmare (OK ghost story), Sorum (S-L-O-W ghost story) and Zipang (R2UK, way out fantasy flick with some cool swordaction) today as well.
St Johns Wort is laying on the table in front of... I'll be back! :)

Lindane
03-29-2002, 09:47 AM
Yea, someone please explain it. I want to know if it's worth picking up or not.