PDA

View Full Version : All Night Long trilogy

Lindane
04-01-2002, 12:12 PM
Anyone seen any of these movies? Are they good and violent? I hope so, I just ordered part 3. It said it was the nastiest of the 3 and sounded pretty "interesting." Plus it stars Tomoroh Taguchi of the Tetsuo flicks. He was in Reborn from Hell too. Anyone seen that crazy shit? Anyways....

pappy
04-01-2002, 04:00 PM
I have all of them, they all have very nice production values the first film is ok the second is one of the most vile films i have ever seen this is a must see and part three is pretty rough as well and has the best story pick up part 2 if you get a chance pt 1 you can do with or without

DVD Connoisseur
04-01-2002, 05:37 PM
using a scale of 1-10, just how graphic is the violence? Their reputation for being really uncompromising has put me off viewing them (but I'm curious!).

pappy
04-02-2002, 12:45 AM
pretty graphic, part 1 is really not that different from a regular movie. Part two and three are very sick films I really enjoyed them because the story's were well put together on a 1 to 10 scale i would rate pt 1 a 5 in terms of violence. Part 2 would easly get a 10, and part 3 would get a 8 for violence but a 10 for overall sickness these characters do some crazy things you have to see to believe I enjoyed them overall and feel they were worth the money i paid

skinnypuppy6
04-02-2002, 04:03 AM
these films infact do rock I also have all 3 dvds check em' out!! A+

DVD Connoisseur
04-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Looks like 3 more additions to the ever-lengthening Wants List! I look forward to checking them out....

Lindane
04-03-2002, 07:43 AM
Is Tomoroh Taguchi really in the 3rd one? I was quite shocked when I read that. Thanks fellas, looks like I'll be picking up the other 2. These days it seems my thurst for gore is harder and harder to quench. Anybody know some ultra sick flix? Asian esp. I think Ive seen most the good ones. Guinea Pig, Organ, Men Behind the Sun, etc. Anything more obscure and sick perhaps?

davros
04-18-2002, 09:24 AM
my poor opinion on these flick: SKIP THEM, they suck big time. no atmosphere. no nothing. ok, there is gore und stuff, but itī s all on video camera level. hurray :rolleyes:

Lindane
04-19-2002, 01:34 PM
I own em all now, and must say I'm very pleased with them. They do a good job in the disturbing department.

slinker
04-19-2002, 05:51 PM
Whats the most disturbing one outta the 3?? ive seen the first one and wasnt all that shocked by it :cool:

Lindane
04-23-2002, 12:29 PM
Probably part 2. Part 3 tails just slightly behind it. I have yet to watch the first one. I think they get much worse than the 1st one though.

pappy
04-23-2002, 08:18 PM
be sure to check out Beautiful Girl Hunter it's a wonderful sickie. This movie is the shit I have no idea why it's always overlooked anybody seen naked blood is it any good?

Lindane
04-25-2002, 12:00 PM
Thanks pappy I will. And, Naked Blood is pretty good. If you like the All night Long Tril. you should definitely check it out. It's got some sick shit in it. The DVD I have from japan shock looks like a vhs boot but I'm still pleased with it.

Sinister Ash
04-25-2002, 06:38 PM
does beautiful girl hunter or naked blood have censors??

I had guts of a virgin and that was censored.... pissed me off

pappy
04-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Im not sure i understand what you mean it has torture murder a sick story& rape galore a great family film. Thanks Lindane for the feedback on naked blood that will be the next film i jump on