PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th Victim with the Dumbest Move

Agent Z
04-02-2002, 09:14 AM
Nobody has ever accused the Friday the 13th victims of being rocket scientists, but every once in a while, a real genius emerges from the pack.......an idiot who does everything in their power to get their rock-filled head on the chopping block. Pick your favorite from the list above!

froggydogg69
04-02-2002, 03:59 PM
Of the ones on the ist I chose the cop ftrom part 2,"WHEE! Let's follow Jason into the woods!"
What about Trish from The Final Chapter? She's not exactly showing her brilliance when she watches Jason kill the Jason hunter with the garden tool, 2 seconds later she goes back down to see if he's not dead somehow. Just struck me as funny.

Hellbilly
04-02-2002, 06:04 PM
Vera.
When I first saw that scene I was like, damn, don't just stand there stupid b*tch. RUN! RUN! :D

Great poll btw CODEZ. http://www.horrordvds.com/vbulletin/images/icons/icon14.gif

moogong
04-02-2002, 06:12 PM
I had to go for Julius. That boxer was beating the hell outta Jason....why go and give him a free shot?? Thats not using your head....hehehehe...*snicker* *snort*...hehehe

AceRimRat
04-02-2002, 09:35 PM
I voted for Julius, though the poor boy never fails to get a laugh whenever I've seen this one.

Although it's often a favorite kill, the chick who hides in the sleeping bag (and gets bashed against the tree) ain't exactly the brightest flower in the forest, either.

Nice poll, MC. Er, you know what I mean.

:D

rhett
04-03-2002, 04:24 AM
Great poll, Mission! I picked Rob "The Jason Hunter" from The Final Chapter. His whole inclusion in the film just didn't really make sense. He was supposed to be this all knowing hunter and he goes out like an amatuer. Julius projectile head in Manhattan is also classic, that is one of the only redeeming values of the film! :D

DefJeff
04-03-2002, 04:39 AM
haha i have to vote for Vera too ... i mean, the guy is obviously ALOT different then Shelly in almost every physical way possible, plus he is pointing a harpoon at you.. dumb bitch.
not to mention this is my favorite scene in ANY Frdiay the 13th movie

Mark Relford
04-03-2002, 04:40 AM
Poor Horshack!:D Coming at Jason with a shovel was a stupid move.

froggydogg69
04-03-2002, 04:49 AM
*Raises hand* OOH OOOH OOOH, oohh shit!

Agent Z
04-03-2002, 06:28 AM
Thanks guys for all the input and kind words.........I had a feeling that "Julius" was going to run away with a good number of the votes.....and so far he is at the HEAD of the class......:D ........as for Trish not being on the list...I cut her some slack because I think she had extra motivation to go back into the basement to check on a potential love interest.....she put her personal safety on hold just on the (very) off-chance that Rob might still be alive......I must admit that AceRimRat makes a strong case for Judy (the sleeping bag kill) though.........In the end, I had to go with Rob "The Jason Hunter".....like rhett mentioned....why even bother building this character's credibility up when you make him go out like THAT?

thrashard76
04-04-2002, 09:12 PM
Julius - I still laugh at that scene even though the whole movie is just one long joke.;)

Morbid Child
04-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Julius wasnt that stupid he tried his best and just got tired .. Plus jason cornered him he had nothing left to do but fight (or jump and break his legs .. allowing jason to pound him into a pulp while he's disabled ..

What would you do jump , lay down and die , or fight back ?

I dont blame julius one bit .
But i still woulda tried to get past him though ..

hell ya!
04-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Rob "The Jason Hunter"

Jamm
04-01-2003, 08:21 PM
Weren't all the victims in the F-13 movies dumb? How can you force us to choose?

Agent Z
04-01-2003, 08:37 PM
Weren't all the victims in the F-13 movies dumb?

No. For an example, I didn't consider Alice (beginning of Part 2) to be stupid....she was in her element and at her home.

How can you force us to choose?

How can I force you to choose? I could hold a gun to your head, but I'm a pacifist by nature....and I think that you should be motivated enough to contribute without having to resort to such measures.....:) (puts the gun back down on the table)

KillerCannabis
04-01-2003, 10:51 PM
I've always felt Allen was particularly stupid. Why, when you can get in a truck with the keys still in the ignition, would you attack Jason (of all people) with a SHOVEL? It just seems he was so dumb he HAD to die.

Grim
04-01-2003, 11:50 PM
I didn't even understand Rob's purpose. Jason had only been killing for like a week (should be something like that since each of the first 3 sequels take place like a day after the previous one) not much time to study him in my opinion so that doesn't really make him an expert. Now Tommy Jarvis, thats a Jason expert.

Grim
04-01-2003, 11:54 PM
I have respect for Allen, because he was trying to help his friend, I'll be honest, I'd puss out and run away. I also have respect for Ali, he was trying to save a hot piece of poon, can't say I blame him.

slasher vorhees
04-11-2003, 03:14 AM
ill go with julius i mean he has a chance at knocking him off the building when jason is close to the edge butg gives him a free shot how stupid i think that was the worst friday the 13 movie ever.

Morbid Child
04-11-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by slasher vorhees
ill go with julius i mean he has a chance at knocking him off the building when jason is close to the edge butg gives him a free shot how stupid i think that was the worst friday the 13 movie ever.

Hmm you do have a point (although i'd say after he was tired like that pushing Jason off a building might not be so easy )

Grim
04-11-2003, 07:26 PM
Julius deserved to die for that "take your best shot" bullshit.

Wolf Man
04-12-2003, 08:52 PM
Not to mention that, while Julius did just seem to be punching himself out, why was he wearing down? Because he was throwing punches at a hockey mask! Work the body, man, work the body! He had him on the ropes working the midsection, but went back to the head to try to put him away, forgetting that his opponent was wearing something designed to stop a 90 mph hockey puck! And if he really did realize that he couldn't beat him, and that he was finished anyway, so "take your best shot," throw yourself at the guy, and try to take him off the building with you. At least you've got a shot at saving your friends instead of just ending up a severed head in a dumpster.

Grim
04-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Wolf Man
And if he really did realize that he couldn't beat him, and that he was finished anyway, so "take your best shot," throw yourself at the guy, and try to take him off the building with you. At least you've got a shot at saving your friends instead of just ending up a severed head in a dumpster.

I'd just run away like a little bitch.:banana: :banana:

Wolf Man
04-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by MrGrim13
I'd just run away like a little bitch.:banana: :banana: Which would have been the smart thing to do from the get-go, but how good would that movie be?:)

onebyone
04-13-2003, 12:12 PM
How did I miss this kick ass poll? I step away a few days and miss everything. I am voting for the stupid run in the woods cop, although the free punch is tempting.

Morbid Child
04-14-2003, 03:20 AM
Now that i think of it Julius was kinda dumb :lol:

steve_p
04-16-2003, 07:22 PM
I think all the morons in the friday the 13th movies pretty much get the award. my point is when you are running from Jason why turn and look if he's coming or in the middle of the night decide to go for a swim