PDA

View Full Version : What laser do you watch the most?

Dave
04-12-2002, 02:18 AM
What laser have you been watching the most of lately? I know it could change from time to time.

Lately I've been watching Monster Squad a lot with my son.

jscott
04-12-2002, 02:30 AM
Clerks gets a lot of play. Last weekend I broke out the Star Wars Trilogy (The Episode Two trailer is getting me excited).

Crazferret
04-12-2002, 04:02 AM
Hmmmm....this one is kinda tough!

It used to be the Pulp Fiction Criterion Collection, but I haven't spun that one in some time. I have a strange feeling that it will now be Wild At Heart. I picked up this David Lynch gem today for $10 (widescreen). I was pretty pumped. There were a few others that I was interested in, but I had to get my receiver repaired so funds were scarce.

bigfreak
04-12-2002, 06:04 PM
Lost Highway and Twin Peaks Season Two...

wago70
04-12-2002, 07:50 PM
For some reason (Okay, I tell you: my days at work are so trying that I always need to laugh before putting on the horror stuff) I watch John Waters' POLYESTER at least 2 or 3 times a week (!) and it always puts me in better spirits.

MISFITZ
04-17-2002, 12:19 AM
Wooooo! a bit tricky, but I honestly can say 'FROM DUSK TIL DAWN' has got the most play in my player.

But I freakin' love and would burn in a fire for....

My 3 VOLUME BOX set of the TWILIGHT ZONES. Yeah it's missing some episodes, but it's still a packed collection. All snug in a box rather than having to buy 40+DVDs!! And the Rod Serling interviews are priceless!! I listen to him like religious people listen to a preacher!!! It's gospel!!!

and the other one i'd die for is...

My 3 VOLUME TOM & JERRY box sets. man, this set is complete!!! Has practically ALL the old 50's TOM & JERRY cartoons. 9could care less about the other ones! BLAH!!! :mad: ) The third box set is the CHUCK JONES collection! (the acid trip ones) The episodes are in widescreen, and UNCUT!!! Sounds funny huh, but seriously!!! Have you seen them play on cartoon network or anywhere else?!?! They cut scenes out for more commercials and edit the 'racial tones' of the black housekeeper!! It's INSANE!!!

At one point I would felt the same about my STAR WARS BOX set signed by Vader, boba Fett, C3PO, Artoo, Chewy, etc... but after watching Phantom mennace and the crap I've seen on episode II, i dunno. It feels awful..... :(