PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones - VS - Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers

thrashard76
04-26-2002, 01:27 AM
Which movie will be the better of the two?

thrashard76
04-26-2002, 01:31 AM
With its over-the-top visuals and story plot Attack Of The Clones will best out Peter Jackson's second masterpiece.:cool:

DefJeff
04-26-2002, 01:38 AM
i chose other.. im not a fan of either series. on the other hand, Spiderman will be dope ;)

Cujo108
04-26-2002, 02:09 AM
I chose other as well. I also do not like either LOTR or Star Wars. I love Spider-Man though, and am sure it'll be great, and there are several other films I'm looking forward to as well.

John
04-26-2002, 04:01 AM
I also think Spiderman is the movie of choice. LOTR2 would be my second pick.

Jamm
04-27-2002, 03:07 AM
Though I love both, I'm gonna say I'm more interested in Lord Of The Rings, and I do honestly think it will do better. Though middle aged die hard Star Wars fans will come out in droves from their mothers' basements, I think even they may be slightly disappointed in Episode II.'

DVD Connoisseur
04-28-2002, 01:32 AM
...prospect of Episode II. I've voted for this one but there's no certainty that it'll be the best film.

Having booked my seats today, I'm looking forward to this release. The Two Towers seems a long way off, but I know it's going to be excellent. Don't know yet if Episode II will be...but I hope it is!

Meanie
05-02-2002, 09:35 PM
I love both movies, but I give my vote to Star Wars Episode 2. I'm really looking forward to it as the day draws closer. With Christopher Lee in it, I hope he brings back some of the magic of Episode 4 that had Peter Cushing.
Also I'm been playing Star Wars: Rogue Leader for Gamecube like crazy for the past two weeks. :) Its a great game that really captures the excitement of the series and its been getting me more in the mood for Episode 2.

Peter Vincent
05-03-2002, 02:14 PM
If episode II is anything like episode 1....Yikes! And I have a feeling it IS...with a few "I'm mad at the world & I'll be evil one day" by Anakin thrown in for good measure for all the Star Wars freaks.

Gimme Pete's 2nd chapter of LOTR!

EPKJ
06-21-2002, 11:02 AM
After seeing The Phantom Menace, I can't see how the second trilogy can be salvaged. Star Wars is over.

bwana the clown
06-21-2002, 03:09 PM
Attack Of The Clones for me.

Perhaps it's because I had such low expectations for ep2 (I hated Phantom Menace), but I had a ball! Sure, it's overly convoluted, it's got a shitty title, and performances are still pretty wooden, but the sheer magnitude of it all won me over.

But, to give credit where it's due, I normally detest fantasy, yet I did enjoy LOTR.