PDA

View Full Version : to blaster: about your tokyo shock dvd line

Sinister Ash
05-01-2002, 06:47 AM
Hi, posted a thread a while back about the DVDs that you have been releasing for the tokyo shock line. Many of your discs did not have anamorphic transfers, extras, or even a menu.

I hope that you will give the same treatment to the tokyo shock line as you do for shriek show. I'm sure that many fans of your upcoming Versus disc, would be happy to receive exceptional treatment, rather than the usual barebones discs that you have been releasing for previous films such as Fudoh.

I hope other members who treasure those films, feel the same way as I do, as I and many others from other forums wish to see better treatment to future films in your tokyo shock line.

If others on this board would like to voice their opinion on this line of dvds, pls do so, since fans of asian cinema should be heard.

thanks for the attn.

keith70
05-23-2002, 06:28 AM
Is Blaster even informed about the Tokyo Shock line of MediaBlasters. I thought Tokyo Shock was a small company that used MediaBlasters for distribution, but that they were pretty much responsible for the look and content of their discs. The Tokyo Shock site is almost never updated. They don't even have their next three releases listed. Those being FreezeMe, La Blue Girl (Live action version) part 1 and All Night Long. All Night Long 2 should be out in September.

DefJeff
05-23-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by keith70
They don't even have their next three releases listed. Those being .... La Blue Girl (Live action version) part 1 and All Night Long.

Any details on when these 2 should be out by?

keith70
05-23-2002, 08:16 PM
La Blue Girl (live action), Freeze Me and All Night Long are scheduled for release on June 25th.

DvdPlanet has La Blue Girl Live(6-25) for preorder as well as La Blue Girl Live 2(8-27) for $20.97.

Same price for Freeze Me and All Night Long 1 & 2. I guess they moved the release date up for All Night Long 2. I didn't see La Blue Girl live 2 up the other day either, but it's up now.

thrashard76
05-23-2002, 11:26 PM
Is La Blue Girl the hentai anime, or am I getting that mixed up? Are the others anime also?

DefJeff
05-23-2002, 11:47 PM
Nah, they're not Anime.

La Blue Girl IS an Anime also, but the version here is a live action based on the Anime.

I've heard its REALLY shitty, but I'll still check it out, because I'm curious.

thrashard76
05-24-2002, 12:55 AM
Thanks for helping me clear all that up DefJeff. I wasn't sure and thought I'd ask. It would have been nice if it were the anime version though.;)