PDA

View Full Version : Guinea Pig double features and XPloited Cinema

DefJeff
05-05-2002, 07:57 AM
hey... i was browsing xploited cinema.com and i noticed they have up for pre-order a single disc Guinea Pig double feature of The Devils Experiement and The Android of Notre Dame. its region 0 ntsc. anyone heard anything about this disc? or if there will be more like it?

also, has anyone used xploited cinema? because i am very intrested in gettin this disc..

thanks in advance

DavidHess
05-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Actually I was down in Tampa on Friday and I visited the store of Video Mayhem of Florida, the people who are releasing the Guinea Pig series under the label "Unearthed films." I saw the prototype for the box and it looks pretty good, nothing flashy but it works.

They're going to be pretty bare-bones, no real extras beside the making-of specials. One good thing is these DVDs are coming straight from the NTSC Betacam master unlike the Astro releases which took the original NTSC and then converted it to PAL.

They seem pretty serious about DVD and after Guinea Pig they have plans to release Junk and Evil Dead Trap II (They Stole it away from Synapse!). They even told me about one "lost" movie they were planning which blew my mind, but I think it's kind of top-secret as of now.

Anyway, It's nice to see some nice NTSC releases of GP coming from a small independent company.

Video Mayhem's website is at:

http://www.fm3d.com/videomayhem/

skinnypuppy6
05-05-2002, 09:13 PM
they have great prices and great service!

DefJeff
05-06-2002, 02:35 AM
yes! i shall order this disc asap!

thanks guys