PDA

View Full Version : Jason X - Region 2/PAL

Reverenddave
06-01-2002, 12:33 AM
Jason X is available for Pre-Order at DVDGo.com (http://www.dvdgo.com) (in Spain) for around US$21 + S&H. The release date is June 18th.

http://www.dvdgo.com/isroot/DVDGO/Image/comunes/peliculas/Front/01516.jpg

KillerCannabis
06-01-2002, 09:17 PM
Any word on what kind of features the disc will house? I'd pick it up to tide me over for the R1 release. I loved this flick. One of the best in the series IMHO.

DVD Connoisseur
06-01-2002, 10:20 PM
Looking at the disc details over at the site, it looks to be a barebones release. I'm waiting for the R1 New Line disc as it should be a peach!

Beastus
06-01-2002, 10:21 PM
Well, at DVDGo it says:

Animated Menus, Scene Access, Trailers, Filmographies, Film Credits

Not much, I'll wait on the region 1 release.

Actually, I haven't seen the movie, since it hasn't been released in theaters here in Norway. :mad:

satan x
06-03-2002, 01:43 PM
I'd like to wait for a better disc, but with no Cinema release in the UK I'd like to see the movie sooner rather than later so I might be tempted to buy the early R2 copy if I can't rent.

Wez4555
06-03-2002, 07:18 PM
i thought the movie was pretty good. i wish they wouldnt of showed his eyes tho...i think its scarier when you just see black holes. its like your looking into nothing. i will for sure pick the dvd up when it comes out. please make it uncut! but if its packed with extras i guess i can forgive you just this one time new line! haha.

KillerCannabis
06-05-2002, 12:27 PM
I cant wait for the R1 release. I just watched this movie again on my friends computer last night and I love it. It has everything I want in a F13th film. Blood, guts, gore and, uh......gore. Seriously, it was good. And Uber-Jason is only in it a little bit, so I can take it. He's actually pretty badass looking, just not the Jason I've come to know and love. And how I do love that little guy.

Wez4555
06-06-2002, 04:44 AM
woah there the little guy? you need to take your lips off the bong before you post. haha im playin. i to cant wait for a R1 release.