PDA

View Full Version : Best/Scariest Zombie ever

Atmims
06-08-2002, 04:20 AM
Me and my brother was talking about what the best or scariest zombie ever on a movie was and I would like to know what y'all think...
Adrian Mims

Atmims
06-08-2002, 04:25 AM
I think my favorite is the basement zombie on "Return of the Living Dead". The one that says "Brains!...more Brains!!" I think he's also known as "tarman".
Adrian Mims

thrashard76
06-08-2002, 07:44 AM
I like the graveyard zombie in Fulci's Zombie flick. He's crusty and down right rotten. That's good to me. ;)

Max Yokell
06-08-2002, 08:24 AM
I don't know. it is not easy but some of the Zombies in Day of the Dead were fantastic, Dawn of the Dead's weren't bad.

Roeturn Of the Living Dead, had some bad ass looking zombies as well.

Max

Cujo108
06-08-2002, 08:34 AM
This is easy for me. My favorite zombie has always been Tarman from ROTLD!

Meanie
06-08-2002, 03:07 PM
I would have to go with the Graveyard zombie (Bill Hinzman)from Night of the Living Dead.
Sure he didn't have a big make up job but he still was pretty creepy

DefJeff
06-08-2002, 06:15 PM
i think the best zombie ever is the one from Zombie that is on the AB cover (among others)

Trout
06-08-2002, 07:11 PM
I think the best one was the cover boy for fulci's Zombi. Followed by ROTLD's Tarman, and any zombie from Let sleeping Corpses lie.

Atmims
06-08-2002, 09:06 PM
The cover Zombie on Zombie is a really good one! probably my third favorite. I think the best after tarman though is the old man zombie on Creepshow. "I wan't my cake!!...I wan't it!...It's mine...."
Adrian Mims

Trout
06-08-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Atmims
The cover Zombie on Zombie is a really good one! probably my third favorite. I think the best after tarman though is the old man zombie on Creepshow. "I wan't my cake!!...I wan't it!...It's mine...."
Adrian Mims

Damn...I forgot about that one.

thrashard76
06-09-2002, 07:56 AM
The zombie Svik (sp?) from The Beyond was nice and crusty too! Lots of rotten flesh there. :D

Atmims
06-09-2002, 08:55 AM
Beyond had some nice and sick zombies. The zombie I thought was the sickest on Beyond was Joe the plumber. The corpse that floated up out of the water of the basement looked just like a terd floating in pissy shit water.
Adrian

DefJeff
06-09-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Atmims
The zombie I thought was the sickest on Beyond was Joe the plumber. The corpse that floated up out of the water of the basement looked just like a terd floating in pissy shit water.
Adrian

oh man, i will never look at that corpse the same way again! :)

mystro
06-09-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by thrashard76
I like the graveyard zombie in Fulci's Zombie flick. He's crusty and down right rotten. That's good to me. ;)

I'm with thrashard, that was a nasty one! Also the other zombie walking the streets in Zombie.

There's a pic of him on my main page.

Trout
06-10-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by mystro

I'm with thrashard, that was a nasty one! Also the other zombie walking the streets in Zombie.

There's a pic of him on my main page.

The cool thing about Fulci's zombies are that some of them walk around with their eyes closed and heads down. That really makes them creepy looking.

bwana the clown
06-10-2002, 04:00 AM
Off the top of my head, my fave zombies:

Stephen in 'Dawn Of The Dead'. That was just so cool when those elevator doors opened.

The zombies in 'City Of The Living Dead'. It's freaky the way they can just vanish and rematerialise like that!

The Templars from 'Tombs Of The Blind Dead'. Sure, they're slow, but damn they're relentless!

thrashard76
06-12-2002, 04:03 AM
The pit zombies in the Day Of The Dead were pure f-cking evil looking. They had an attitude that they really wanted to mutilate the living. I love the roping rodeo scenes with those zombies they were the coolest. ;)

Jamm
06-13-2002, 04:20 AM
Mine would have to be Orville Dunworth (Seth Sklarey) from Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. That ending scene scared the SHIT out of me as a child, and as hysterically cheesy as the movie is, I like the "unhappy ending" he was able to bring to it.

Vasilis
06-15-2002, 02:38 PM
I would definately go for Dr. Freudstein from Fulci's House by the cemetery. Every time i look at his rotting face, he gives me the creeps.:eek:

Atmims
06-15-2002, 05:36 PM
I would definately go for Dr. Freudstein from Fulci's House by the cemetery. Every time i look at his rotting face, he gives me the creeps.

oh yeah! That was a sick zombie, I like how he's full of maggots. I thought that was a very cool touch.
Adrian

KillerCannabis
06-15-2002, 10:03 PM
I always liked the sewer-zombie from ROTLD 2. Bloody and creepy as hell. Scared the shit out of me as a kid.