PDA

View Full Version : Organ (2?)

Wermode
07-09-2002, 12:33 AM
Once I worked through much of the confusion, Kei Fujiwara's "Organ" stands as one of the most disturbing films I've seen (read: "I like it a lot"). Does anyone know the status of the sequel, Organ 2?

DVD Connoisseur
07-09-2002, 09:05 PM
...looks like a confusing mess...I found the "sneak preview" on the Synapse disc one of the most unappealing teasers of all time. :eek:

Kishiro
09-11-2005, 01:00 AM
I got some great news! :) It seems Kei has been working on a sequel on-and-off for the past seven years. It's now finished and will be released in Japan in September 2005 under the title 'id'. You can read more about it on it's official hompeage(!) http://www.organvital.com/english/index.htm

Sadly no trailer yet.

DVD Connoisseur
09-11-2005, 12:53 PM
This actually looks interesting and a different movie to the rough cut teaser on the Organ disc. May well have to purchase this when it hits DVD.

Mostly_Harmless
09-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Cool. I could never force myself to watch the preview on the Organ disc, it just seemed messy... however, I do remember it seeming really interesting. I loved Organ, so I look forward to seeing this in full.

gorelover
12-14-2005, 10:04 AM
An update regarding id: A trailer is now available on the official site. Looks quite promising.

-gl

dwatts
03-06-2008, 12:29 AM
Wait? Did this never materialize as shown on the Organ disc? :lol:

So did anyone check this out?

ReelFear
03-06-2008, 12:43 AM
i have the ID DVD, and it's completely insane. very similar in feeling to ORGAN, although i dont recall seeing any of the footage included on the ORGAN synapse disc. i could be mistaken, as i was drunk when i saw ID. my impression was a strange and confusing film, with some really nasty scenes. I liked ORGAN better, though.