PDA

View Full Version : Classic Zombie movies

Loced Out Demon
07-14-2002, 09:00 AM
ive heard of alot of good zombie movies but havent seen them yet, for example, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, burial ground, city of the living dead{aka gates of hell??} etc. and i saw the zombie part 1, I wasnt too impressed with it but it has some cool scenes like at the end in the barn. all feedback is appreciated, but no spoilers please. :eek:

DefJeff
07-14-2002, 09:21 AM
DefJeffs must see zombie list:

Hell of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
City of the Living Dead
Burial Ground
Zombie Holocaust
.. you already said you saw Zombie
Nightmare City (if u call them zombies...)

all those are top notch in my opinion. you really cant go wrong with em..

Wez4555
07-14-2002, 09:32 AM
dude all of those blow..mostly damn of the dead...i mean dawn of the dead. haha im playin..all are grade A movies. add to the list redneck zombies...its pure cheese and shit..its one of my favs! make sure you get the directors cut..or it will suck.

Loced Out Demon
07-14-2002, 09:39 AM
sounds good, ill look into em

betterdan
07-14-2002, 11:14 AM
How could you forget my favorite Day of the Dead?

Behemoth
07-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Night of the Living Dead (the original 1968 version); Dellamorte Dellamore; Return of the Living Dead...

Andrew
07-14-2002, 08:25 PM
Hey man, give ZOMBIE a second chance. The first time I watched it I didn't think much of it, but the second time around I loved it. DAWN OF THE DEAD is one of my favorite films, so that's a no brainer. CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD, DAY OF THE DEAD, and DELLAMORTE DELLAMORE (CEMETERY MAN in the US) are also high up there. BURIAL GROUND is cool too, albeit a guilty pleasure. Oh, and also, even though it isn't strictly a zombie film (they're kinda speckled throughout the film), you gotta see THE BEYOND, it's an amazing movie.

KillerCannabis
07-14-2002, 09:18 PM
Dont forget Return of the Living Dead. And Night of the Living Dead '90. I know they aren't technically "classics" in the old-school sense of the word. But they are CLASSICS that every horror fan should see. Also, catch Bio-Zombie for a good laugh.