PDA

View Full Version : Universal and the Creature From The Black Lagoon +Sequels

SteveG
07-25-2002, 10:46 PM
I realize that Universal stopped printing their famous monsters discs...whatever. But how come the Revenge of the Creature and Creature Walks Among Us was not included in the double feature sets that were released. I have looked everywhere and no one has even commented on the studios negligence on releasing these titles. Will they be released the next time Universal resurrects their monsters to gouge us again??

Max Yokell
07-26-2002, 04:28 AM
Steve,
I have seen people complain about the lack of these titles quite often, in fact I was one of them at the time they started releasing the double features.

mutleyhyde
07-26-2002, 05:45 AM
I think maybe you didn't hear a big cry when the doubles were released initially because we all figured they would come "in the next batch". Now with the cancellation of the whole friggin' line, we're all wondering just what the future holds for our monsterous crew. And I did hear quite a few people complain that the Creature sequels weren't done. Although I would like to have those, I personally would rather have the Invisible Man sequels... but guess what? We all got screwed, lol! Oh well, let's just hope it's for a short interim, and Universal wows us soon.

Yowie
07-26-2002, 10:58 PM
I'd like those Creature sequels too, and the Invisible Man sequels as well. I think Universal released all the IM sequels on LaserDisc in a big box some years ago, just before those discs went out of fashion. Should've bought it then :(. I can't believe Universal is such a slow bunch, they never release ANYTHING.

hassan chaup
07-27-2002, 06:18 AM
I've been waiting for Creature Walks Among Us as patiently as possible but Damn It! Enough already. I'm getting ready to arm my fiance and send her in to tidy up those lazy bastards.;)

KillerCannabis
08-03-2002, 08:52 PM
I would assume that they would be included when Uni re-releases all of the classics. Since they're all OOP right now, maybe they'll redo a few of them and give some others first-time releases. I hope so cause I want the original Creature and all the sequels. Those were always my favorites as a kid.