PDA

View Full Version : Favorite SLEEPAWAY CAMP Dialogue

Agent Z
08-08-2002, 04:49 AM
Pick your favorite line(s) from the cult classic!

rhett
08-08-2002, 12:19 PM
"Eat shit and live, Bill."

Classic line; it is cheesy, but still makes me smirk.

Hellbilly
08-08-2002, 04:30 PM
"She's a real carpenter's dream: flat as a board and needs a screw!"
That line had me rollin' when I heard it the first time. :D

Agent Z
08-10-2002, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure why, but I ended up taking Mel's rant, although it came to down to a coin toss. Watching Mel protect his camp empire by screaming at and wailing on little Ricky, always brings a smile to my face! :)

KillerCannabis
09-03-2002, 09:58 PM
"Eat shit and live, Bill". I always laugh a little when I hear that line.

John
09-03-2002, 11:39 PM
This was tough, but I had to go with Ricky's rant. Just for the amount of cussing he does in so little time. :D

moogong
09-04-2002, 03:23 AM
I loved Mel's rant. What a dumb bastard...having a killer kill kids on your camp, and not calling the police for fear of bad press. Did he think the parents would just not notice their kids are missing???

McBride_01
09-15-2002, 10:18 AM
I had to pick the profanity. :)

Agent Z
11-18-2003, 10:16 AM
Now that RETURN TO SLEEPAWAY CAMP has finished filming, I was wondering if Ricky will have an updated profanity-laced rant in the new film?

onebyone
11-18-2003, 11:13 AM
I can't pick. I love so many of them, and pretty much adore everything Angela says in Sleepaway Camp 2. I laugh just thinking of her. My love for that movie is unbound.

zombi3
11-18-2003, 02:50 PM
Wow, I haven't seen this movie in years. I forgot how many great one-liners there were! Gotta go with this one:
(Artie) "Look at all that young fresh chicken! Where I come from, we call em' 'baldies'."

geekcccp
11-18-2003, 05:28 PM
(Billy) "Gotta take a wicked dump first."
If I had a dollar for everytime I used this quote...I would have $4581

Tuzotonic
06-09-2004, 02:52 AM
That's the thing I like about the Sleepaway Camp series It's full of crazy characters saying so many off the wall things. I like most of the lines in this movie but I crack up every time I hear Ricky go into his profanity filled rant at the boys who hit Angela with the water balloons.

Il Corvo
06-09-2004, 02:56 AM
(Billy) "Eat sh*t and die Ricky!" (Ricky) "Eat sh*t and live Bill."

PRICELESS :p .

RyanPC
06-10-2004, 05:14 AM
I went with the "carpenter's dream" quote. One of my favorite lines in any film. :D

Runners up would be Mel's rant and then Ricky's rant, of course. :p

Myron Breck
09-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Anything Judy says is GOLD.

Morg
09-02-2004, 08:38 PM
I had to go with the "baldies" remark. Although I find it sick, there's something dementedly funny about it too.

RickMoe
09-02-2004, 08:54 PM
I went with the "flat as a board and needs a screw". But my close second is the "Hey Angela, how come you're so fucked up?" in true Tony Danza style.

John Gargo
09-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Artie all the way... :)

swr2777
09-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Wow, what a great thread! Love the entire selection. Though I must confess that I also went with Ricky's rant.

A great alternative to this choice would be the scene earlier on in the social hall...when Ricky walks in with Paul while donning the (mysteriously out-of-character) cowboy hat, defends Angela to Kenny via "Hey...D*CKFACE! LEAVE HER ALONE," gets nearly trampled by the lot of them, and then swears revenge by way of the line, "F*CKS!! I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR F*CKIN' ASSES IN!!"

Like others pointed out...when it comes to spouting off a high volume of profanities in a short amount of time, Ricky is the man!! :cool:

fceurich39
09-06-2004, 03:43 AM
"Eat shit and live, Bill."

Classic line; it is cheesy, but still makes me smirk.
same here

DVD-fanatic-9
06-17-2008, 03:17 PM
I voted for "Another line." I think everything Aunt Martha says in the movie, and of course the way Desiree Gould plays the character, is brilliant. Certainly, every time she says "goodness no, why that wouldn't do at all," it's classic.

Vlachio
06-26-2008, 11:52 AM
(Kenny) "Yo Angela, how come you're so f*cked-up?" :)

Stige
06-26-2008, 01:14 PM
anything Aunt martha say so I voted for her

zompirejoe
06-26-2008, 02:47 PM
I picked Ricky's rant, one of the funniest parts of the movie.I love this movie, can't get enough of it in fact. Who the hell would send their kids to this camp ? Everyone there is miserable, the cook is a pedophile, nut hugging short short wearers are running rampant, fake mustache wearing cops,asshole camp counselors, and a psychotic killer on the loose to boot. Don't even get me started on that one guys red jumpsuit / short short combo.Was that ever in style in any era ? Not the greatest movie ever made, but it is a lot of fun and has my favorite ending to any movie ever. I still can't understand why Meg would want to bang Mel. Then Mel shows up for their "date" looking like fucking Arnold Palmer, I tell you that is some hilarious shit man. My friends and I actually get together a few times a year to watch this. I've always said (and I believe I posted it somewhere here before) the tagline for this should have been " Sleepaway Camp, where the shorts are short, and your life expectancy is shorter."

DrHerbertWest
06-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Had to go with Ricky's rant. Hilarious stuff.

HAEMORRHAGE
06-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Can't I just vote for all of them?

Paff
06-26-2008, 06:03 PM
Wow. Surprised to see I was the only one who voted for "Meet me at the waterfront after the social". I thought that would be in the top 5 or so. If you listen to the commentary, Felissa Rose says she's often asked to write that when she autographs a copy of the movie.

It's me, Billy
07-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Being that I'm not a fan of the original and absolutely love the Pam Springsteen sequels, some of my favorite quotes are:

"Snowboy!" "Yeah!" "Time to go fishing!" "Geez, what a dildo."

"Riff, since Bobby and Maria caught the fish, I think you should clean them." "Aw, fuck that shit!"

"Party all night! Teenage Wasteland!"

"Oh, I'm a happy camper,
I love to drink and fuck.
And if you pay me money,
On my titties you can suck!"

DVD-fanatic-9
07-02-2008, 10:03 AM
(Kenny) "Yo Angela, how come you're so f*cked-up?" :)
I rewatched the movie 2 weeks ago and that line sent me into hysterics!

In time, it might become my new favorite line. :D

Paff
07-02-2008, 08:03 PM
You know, I think I'm gonna have to re-watch this over the weekend. Maybe make it a July 4th tradition. I've always loved that it really re-created the upstate New York summer camp feel. I WENT to camps like this (minus the murder and girls with...well, you know). Playing baseball on a field with patchy grass and basepaths that are really just worn tracks on the field.....kids with NY City accents....man, I've BEEN there.

satans-sadists
07-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Sure, it's been quoted endlessly, but my favorite is still: (Judy) "She's a real carpenter's dream: flat as a board and needs a screw!"

Mutilated Prey
07-09-2008, 08:31 PM
"Look at all that young fresh chicken! Where I come from, we call em' 'baldies'." all the way.

Angela's humming is definitely creepy.

Paff
07-09-2008, 09:05 PM
I watched Sleepaway Camp over the long weekend. Still love it.

For all Judy's complaints about Angela's figure, what's up with hers? Her breasts don't even BEGIN until midway down her chest. They're not on the upper half like most human females. I think I may have touched one or two in my life, and they're not usually where hers are...

vampyr789
12-01-2008, 01:42 AM
i had to go with Anut Martha's classic line. "I tied a string around my finger so I wouldn't forget!"

fattyjoe37
06-07-2009, 08:16 AM
"Eat shit and die, Ricky!"
"Eat shit and live, Bill!"

rhett
06-07-2009, 09:32 AM
"Your ass stinks!" from RETURN TO SLEEPAWAY CAMP certainly deserves mention among all these classic originals. It always cracks me up.

Body Boy
06-07-2009, 04:46 PM
It is moments like the classic lines in this film that makes Sleepaway Camp my all-time favorite flick. The dialogue is just so...unique. Amazing!

I honestly can't pick a favorite. I love the humming scenes, flat as a board, the crazy Aunt, "you little schemers", eat shit and live Bill...but there are some awesome ones not listed.

"...Especially after he said what a prude you are...That is the word you used, isn't it Paul?"
-Judy

"'Starting to spoil the little brat already."
-Meg

"Oh, little Angela here, doesn't feel like going in the water today."
"Oh she doesn't does she?"
-Judy/Meg

"But then again I'm no doctor."
-Cop

"Yo Angela. How come you so fucked up?"
&
"Ain't that right Angela? Ain't cha looney toons?"
-Kenny & Co.

"So. What are you going to do with your BIG paycheck?"
"I dunno. Maybe I'll buy a Corvette or something."
-Ricky

"Mind over matter..."
-Ricky

"Got any chips?"
-Ricky

"Wait till you get a load of Judy...Man oh man!"
"Oh yeah?"
*nods* "You'll see."
-Paul & Ricky

"*any music from the film - so 80s but creepy*"

Like really, the score feels so old, but that adds to its atmosphere. The music at the end, during the first social, in the bedroom with the girls just before Meg goes into the shower...I feel its creepiness. Yikes!

Zillamon51
06-07-2009, 09:49 PM
I went with "Eat shit and live," 'cuz I love a good comeback. "Carpenter's dream" is a great line, and you gotta respect a good rant, and Ricky's is one of the best.