PDA

View Full Version : My new order

Behemoth
08-29-2002, 04:14 PM
Just ordered "The Eye", "The Isle" and "Another Heaven" from www.coolashop.com + "Freeze Me" from www.bensonsworld.co.uk

Anyone care to comment on my choices? I know very little about the 3 first titles, so this'll be exciting :)

dvdasia62
08-29-2002, 04:20 PM
I loved "The Eye". It has quickly become one of my all time favorite films. The Pang Brothers are superb! "The Isle" is quite bizarre and surreal but may be too slow moving and uninvolving for some but I enjoyed it. "Another Heaven" was pretty good and hadf some nice, bizarre twists and turns. Hope you enjoy them! :)

MaxRenn
08-29-2002, 07:04 PM
I've seen "Another Heaven" which is an enjoyable film. Anyone else notice its similarity to "The Hidden"?

Bods
08-30-2002, 04:53 AM
The Isle is beautiful, and the best director Kim Ki-duk has made yet. Freeze Me isn't quite up there with Takashi Ishii's finest work (Gonin 1&2, A Night In Nude, Black Angel 2) but still a very good movie.

Another Heaven is decent, worth the low price of the HK DVD.

Zombie Keeper
08-30-2002, 07:08 PM
Yup, The Eye is a great film!

KillerCannabis
08-30-2002, 09:28 PM
Freeze Me is at the top of my list of Asian flicks I want to see. The Eye sounds pretty interesting to me. I may have to pick it up since I'm still on my Asian horror kick.