PDA

View Full Version : hysteria

betterdan
08-30-2002, 04:49 AM
I just noticed the Hysteria website has shutdown. What a shame that was an excellent site:(

hell ya!
08-30-2002, 06:54 AM
damn:(

Justin Kerswell
08-30-2002, 06:40 PM
Hi guys,

I'd just like to say thanks for all the best wishes I've recieved over the last 24 hours, it really does mean a lot to me.

Since closing the site my situation has changed considerably (funny how things work out sometimes), so, HYSTERIA! is not so much dead now as in frozen suspension. I have also added a way to get to the site so everything can be accessed as normal ( http://www.south-over.demon.co.uk/Hysteria/homeold.html) , it's just that there won't be any updates - at least for now.

Fistfuck
08-31-2002, 01:29 AM
This was a very classy and well-written site, and I'm sorry to see it go for the time being. Best wishes to you, Justin.

rhett
08-31-2002, 08:14 AM
I left my appreciation on the guestbook of the site Justin, but I'll tell you again, I love that site! Everything is so well written and done with sheer love for the genre. It is a rarity to read such comprehensive reviews that project so much appreciation and enjoyment of the subject matter at hand. I really got the impression that you love the genre, like I do, regardless of whether or not the film was good.

Even if you can't keep it updated, you should still really keep it available to the public. It has introduced me to so many great slasher films and I would hate for other neo-slasher fans to be robbed of the knowledge they could gain from your site.

Truly a great site Justin, thanks for your dedication to it all these years.