PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Ressurrection DVD info.

John
09-04-2002, 12:33 PM
From DVDFile:

Michael, Michael, Michael, can't you just give it up already? How many more people do you have to kill? Even the best slashers knew when to call it a day, but apparently not the producers of the Halloween pictures, who keep churning out these puppies to gullible fans (like me) who pay to see 'em. On 12/10 Michael Myers once again comes home in Halloween Resurrection, featuring Busta Rhymes kicking some serious Myers ass. This special edition includes a 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround tracks, audio commentary and deleted scenes, never-before-seen "Dangertainment" video-cam footage shot by the actors, and the trailer. (While early reports indicated that the "Dangertainment" footage would be accessible during the film via the multi-angle function, no details have yet been released, but stay tuned.) Retail is $29.95.

Just in case anyone was interested.......

MonsterMan
09-05-2002, 02:55 AM
I'll be getting this disc. My only problem is that man that cover is ugly! Why did they make the writing a pinkish-red color? It reminds me of the Urban Legends: Final Cut cover.

betterdan
09-05-2002, 03:41 AM
i need some drink coasters so I may pick up a couple :D

KillerCannabis
09-05-2002, 05:26 AM
Even though it sucked, I'll still pick this up because I'm an idiot and a completist.

Mr_Man
09-09-2002, 01:28 AM
I'm an idiot and a completist

And I thought I was the only one. :D

rhett
09-09-2002, 05:48 AM
I thought this was one of the best of the series, I will definitely be all over this release!

moogong
09-09-2002, 05:03 PM
As much as I want to get this disc (just to have the whole set), I wonder if AB will ever do a R1 Halloween box set and include H8.

Peter Vincent
09-09-2002, 06:11 PM
Like KillerCannibis & Mr_Man...I have all the region 1 releases of Halloween! I didn't even SEE this one in theatres, but I'll likely buy this one blind merely to have the entire collection on my shelf!

horrorboy101
09-10-2002, 04:19 AM
Yeah Rhett I thought this one ranked highly in the series. I will pick it up too. BTW... KillerCannibis I love your sn. :D

Caesar
09-13-2002, 08:06 AM
I'll get it too, just to keep my series updated as well.
I saw it in theaters, and thought it was o.k. in parts.
I definately thought the Laurie Strode intro was the best part, it kinda went downhill from there. :)

TobalRox
09-13-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by moogong77
As much as I want to get this disc (just to have the whole set), I wonder if AB will ever do a R1 Halloween box set and include H8.

Disney ownes the last two, so I can tell you right now that it won't happen, because they will want the money for themselves.

moogong
09-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by TobalRox

Disney ownes the last two, so I can tell you right now that it won't happen, because they will want the money for themselves.

Goddamn that mouse!!!!