PDA

View Full Version : $la$hers


THE MOVIE KING
09-19-2002, 06:00 PM
ANYOME LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FANGO RELEASE?

SORT OF LIKE THE RUNNING MAN.

6 GAME SHOW CONTESTANTS MUST FACE 3 KILLERS.

Loced Out Demon
09-19-2002, 06:34 PM
i havent heard of it, sounds kinda koo tho. WELCOME TO THE FORUM MOVIE KING.

KillerCannabis
09-19-2002, 08:33 PM
It looked like it could have potential. I'm usually leery of Fango releases since most of them in the past have sucked, but this one actually looked like it could break away from the mold. I may have to grab a copy of the disc when it streets.

mcchrist
09-19-2002, 08:51 PM
Welcome MOVIE KING!

It is based off the same Stephen King story as The Running Man, except its supposed to be gory as hell. Agreeing with KC that Fango titles tend to blow, so I'm going to be wary of $la$hers.

Didn't fango do, I Zombie? That was alright, a gem in the rough.

Wez4555
09-19-2002, 10:23 PM
welcome. its nice to see more newbies post. more talking the better. just dont yap about kids being killed and how wrong it is in fictional movies.:rolleyes:

Cujo108
09-19-2002, 10:53 PM
Actually, its 6 contestants against 3 killers. Anyhow, this film looks superb, and an online friend of mine, who's opinion I trust, says this film is outstanding! I've been waiting for this one, and I'm buying the DVD sight unseen!

THE MOVIE KING
09-20-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by mcchrist
Welcome MOVIE KING!

It is based off the same Stephen King story as The Running Man, except its supposed to be gory as hell. Agreeing with KC that Fango titles tend to blow, so I'm going to be wary of $la$hers.

Didn't fango do, I Zombie? That was alright, a gem in the rough.

yes they did i zombie. and some other real crap. but did you ever
see ( severed ties ) that movie was great made i think

1992 fango had there hands in that 1.

shift
09-20-2002, 03:46 AM
Welcome TMK.

It me Mike from IMBD. :D

See ya already welcomed to the best horror forum that is avaliable :)

THE MOVIE KING
09-20-2002, 04:08 AM
i knew i was right about texas.

DVD Zombie
09-27-2002, 01:05 AM
I just picked this up today. Haven't watched the flick yet, I'm saving it for tonight, but after a glance at some of the special features, it looks like Fango video may have their first must-own title. Also of note, it's the first 16x9 title that they've put out, and although the flick was shot on video, it looks stunning.

I can't wait to give it a proper viewing.

~Zombie

Cujo108
09-27-2002, 01:30 AM
I bought the DVD of $LA$HER$ on Tuesday, and I watched it last night. I loved the film! Very fun film, plus superb gore, one really hot girl, cool killers (Chainsaw Charlie was a riot!), and a cool reality show mood all add up to a very entertaining film in my book! The kills in this flick are simply awesome! I don't expect everyone to like this film, but I loved it!

THE MOVIE KING
09-27-2002, 02:56 AM
Yes I just watched $LA$HERS today. 1 thing i don't like
is movies shot on DV.:( I like my movies on 35mm
that being said, i thought the movie was cool and
"CHAINSAW CHARLIE" was great, :D

mcchrist
09-27-2002, 04:16 AM
I love films that are shot on video, $la$her$ looks frigging great!

shift
09-30-2002, 06:33 PM
hey where did you guys find this movie at?

I could not find it at my local video rental stores.

THE MOVIE KING
09-30-2002, 09:34 PM
BLOCKBUSTER OR HOLLYWOOD VIDEO
Or HALF.COM has it for sale.:D :D

Shannafey
09-30-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by mcchrist
I love films that are shot on video, $la$her$ looks frigging great!

Based on the premise, it sounds like video would work better. Ever see Series 7? The video worked!!

shift
10-01-2002, 05:36 PM
Ummm,, I went 20 miles outta my way to find this movie at a video store and was so excite to pop it in my dvd player... once it came on,,,,, I was like WTF.


This is a corney game show that is truly senseless. My 5 year old son can make a baywatch better then this junk. I was ending up fast fowarding through the whole disk.
too mach talking and crying. I really did not like it. Not a movie... thats for sure.
:eek:

THE MOVIE KING
10-02-2002, 02:02 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by shift
Ummm,, I went 20 miles outta my way to find this movie at a video store and was so excite to pop it in my dvd player... once it came on,,,,, I was like WTF.


This is a corney game show that is truly senseless. My 5 year old son can make a baywatch better then this junk. I was ending up fast fowarding through the whole disk.
too mach talking and crying. I really did not like it. Not a movie... thats for sure.
:eek: [/QUOTE]


So you really liked it??????
And it was worth the drive right M :p :p
tell me are you going to buy it??????:D :D :D

shift
10-02-2002, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by THE MOVIE KING
QUOTE]Originally posted by shift
Ummm,, I went 20 miles outta my way to find this movie at a video store and was so excite to pop it in my dvd player... once it came on,,,,, I was like WTF.


This is a corney game show that is truly senseless. My 5 year old son can make a baywatch better then this junk. I was ending up fast fowarding through the whole disk.
too mach talking and crying. I really did not like it. Not a movie... thats for sure.
:eek:


So you really liked it??????
And it was worth the drive right M :p :p
tell me are you going to buy it??????:D :D :D [/QUOTE]


TMK,

Am I going to buy it? Hummm let me think..............la la la...



Oh NO thats a BIG FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh heheh.... u trying to sell it aren't ya? :D :p

THE MOVIE KING
10-02-2002, 07:22 PM
So you really liked it??????
And it was worth the drive right M
tell me are you going to buy it?????? [/QUOTE]


TMK,

Am I going to buy it? Hummm let me think..............la la la...



Oh NO thats a BIG FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh heheh.... u trying to sell it aren't ya?


__________________
80's horror. There so much and I'm so lost






MK

No.......... This was a rental.

Are you sure it was not to your likeing?????????????????

It could of been a-lot better, to much talking your right, OH'' No
did i say that.
:p :D :D :D :D

David666
10-11-2002, 07:00 PM
Fango films do tend to be pretty bad, though I loved Lady Of The Lake. I'll check out $la$her$ though... isn't it by the same guy?

Jamm
10-11-2002, 07:25 PM
Oh my god!!!! This movie was like watching a horrible accident!!! (I actually think this movie was a horrible accident, but...) It's so horrible you can't look away. So cheesy, so poorly written, so poorly acted, and I loved every friggin minute of it!!! I was worried at the start that I was never going to hear any English, but thankfully that changed!!!

And I agree about Chainsaw Charlie. He was cool. Kinda looked like Alfred E. Neuman from MAD Magazine though...