PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Female Vampire Performance

Hellbilly
09-20-2002, 08:18 PM
As a counterpart to the excellent Best Dracula (http://www.horrordvds.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1707) poll I'd thought we give the ladies a chance. Vote for your favorite female vampire performance please.

Max Yokell
09-20-2002, 10:04 PM
There is just something so Hot about Salma, I like to bite her, but would not mind her biting me. :)

Max

Mr.Vengance
09-20-2002, 11:10 PM
Ingrid Pitt.

Dead sexy.

rhett
09-21-2002, 01:17 AM
Selma was great in FDTD, but little Kirsten Dunst was much more effective in Interview With The Vampire.

DefJeff
09-21-2002, 07:47 AM
Lina Romay

no question!

thrashard76
09-21-2002, 08:09 AM
Salma Hayek and Amanda Donohoe. But I ended up voting for Salma cuz she sucks more so! ;)

KR~!
09-21-2002, 09:03 AM
Soledad Miranda :cool:

Paff
09-22-2002, 02:48 AM
I went with "other"

Specifically, Anne Parrilaud in Innocent Blood

McBride_01
09-22-2002, 04:27 AM
LINA ROMAY!!! Mmmmm :p

KillerCannabis
09-24-2002, 08:07 PM
I always liked Fright Night 2. I feel its an underated sequel. So she gets my vote.

Jamm
09-24-2002, 10:58 PM
I thought the chick in Razor Blade Smile was hot (can't remember her name though), even though the movie itself wasn't all that great. I've got to get that disc back from the dyke that borrowed it from me. Guess she thinks that chick is hot too!!!

Hellbilly
09-24-2002, 11:37 PM
Hmmm, nobody mention Grace Jones yet....

marioscido
09-25-2002, 12:54 AM
I am a big fan of both Lili Taylor and Abel Ferrara, so it's Lili for me. "The Addiction" is an under-rated and misunderstood film. It is a theological reading of vampirism by a professed Catholic.

It's among Ferrara's best films and among the best horror films of the 90s. See it again.

There is book I would love to get my hands on by an Italian film critic, called " Abel Ferrara: L'anarchico e il cattolico," (The Anarchist Catholic) by Silvio Danese.

But then again, this was supposed to be about Lili Taylor.

mcchrist
09-25-2002, 01:42 AM
To me it was a toss up between Delphine Seyrig in Daughters of Darkness and Lesley Gilb of Lemora, but I voted for Delphine (except her co-star was one of the hottest gals I've ever seen, and steals the show IMO!)

moogong
09-25-2002, 02:29 AM
All these chicks are pretty sexy but I had to go with Selma. Her dance in FDTD was so freakin hot it wont even funny.

Jamm
09-25-2002, 03:25 AM
Hey HellBilly, thanks for reminding me of Grace!!! I can't believe I forgot about my dream woman!!! I'm serious too!! She could tie me up in barbed wire, dance on my back in spike heels, and beat me unmercifully and I would SOOOO get off on it!!!

mcchrist
09-25-2002, 04:39 AM
All these chicks are pretty sexy but I had to go with Selma. Her dance in FDTD was so freakin hot it wont even funny.

If Quentin wasn't there, I'd totally agree (she put her foot in his mouth, for chrissakes. Anything sexy about that just went right out the window). Instead, all that scene makes me is potentially violent.

Hellbilly
09-25-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Jamm
Hey HellBilly, thanks for reminding me of Grace!!! I can't believe I forgot about my dream woman!!! I'm serious too!! She could tie me up in barbed wire, dance on my back in spike heels, and beat me unmercifully and I would SOOOO get off on it!!!
heh, Jamm :D
Yep, she's one hell of a lady plus she made a few cool albums back in the days too. http://www.horrordvds.com/vbulletin/images/icons/icon14.gif

Jamm
09-25-2002, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I've got most of them (on vinyl). I should probably go CD hunting on line, just gotta scrape together the cash.

Peter Vincent
09-25-2002, 11:02 PM
I gotta give it to Kirsten Dunst in IWV. Considering her age + what the script called for her to do, she gets kudos for a women trapped in the body of a little girl!

The sexiest by far is Salma Hayek in From Dusk Til Dawn. God she was so f*ckible in that erotic dance scene! Her a$$ was a little thicker back then too (somethin' about that RUMP girl!!!! Like Mix-a-lot said, "...Please don't lose that butt")

As much as I love Fright Night II, I stated in another thread that Julie's character should've been expanded on a bit more. She was cold as ice (no pun intended considering she played a vampire).

ScarredGod
09-26-2002, 10:15 AM
Elina L÷wensohn from Nadja, its really great that she was included on this list, although so far im the only one to vote for her, i love her, espcially great in the Hal Hartley film "Amateur".