PDA

View Full Version : The witch/bride w/ white hair?

pacinofan
09-21-2002, 01:45 AM
I've gotten really curious about Asian horror. I ordered Does anyone know anything about "The Witch (or bride, or woman, I can't remember). I saw Part 2 available for sale and was wondering if I should get it.

pacinofan
09-21-2002, 01:48 AM
Okay, I just realized that post made know sense. Let me try again:

Has anyone seen "The Bride (or witch, or something like that) with white hair" ? I saw part 2 for sale and was wondering about getting it.

dvdasia62
09-21-2002, 07:53 AM
I loved part 2 but adored part 1!!! :) Astounding, beautiful films. I'd recommend you get them both or at least, start out with part 1. :)

aoiookami
09-21-2002, 08:25 AM
just got part 1 a few weeks ago, I didnt think it lived up to the hype its been getting, but its still a fantastic movie, and I reccomend it, as mentioned above its quite beautiful

Mika
09-21-2002, 01:35 PM
Bride with white hair is one of the most beautiful asian fantasy movies I've ever seen. It's wonderful and I love the ending (definetly no Hollywood here)...a similar but still much better experience is Chinese Ghost Story though...so if you haven't seen this one yet, check it out...

KillerCannabis
09-24-2002, 09:18 AM
I'll be picking both of these up shortly. They sound like excellent films to chill out and smoke a fat J to. And thats exactly what I plan to do.