PDA

View Full Version : Vistor Q...What the hell?

poorlogic
09-22-2002, 08:40 PM
Got this in the mail form Poker Industires yesterday, decided to smoke up and watch it...yikes!

Sum it up, father nailing his daughter, mother getting beat up by her son (she also shoots herion) and finds out the natural magic of her breasts. I learned that having sex with the dead can be unhealthy and in the end, keep in the family.

Sick, twisted film... not a like Salo, it has alot of black comedy towards the end. I must say, this film is not for everyone.

Was was really cool was the fact that the DVD came with trailers for Wild Zero (I can't wait for this release - non-bootleg) and Dead or Alive, I plan to get DOA real soon!

Vistor Q is not for everyone...any thoughts?

slinker
09-23-2002, 08:47 AM
It was certainly one of a kind, i doubt whether i can honestly say ive seen a film like it before and ever will again!....some of the comic elements were really funny but totally OVER the mark...just what no holds barred ,delirious cinema is all about. I watched this with my wife :eek: try and explain wft thats all about...hehe
To sum it it its totally twisted, darkly hilarious and seriously warped. :D bring on Ichi the Killer!! (uncut of course)

KillerCannabis
09-24-2002, 08:17 AM
I'm still waiting to see this. I'm big into Asian flicks right now and this one sounds pretty damn cool to me. Is there a nice R1 copy available?

Gnaghi
09-24-2002, 08:23 AM
toyko shock has it as an acquisition

Joel Groce
09-24-2002, 08:45 AM
Looking beyond the obvious shock value of this film, I found a very thought-provoking script. I enjoyed this immensely - much more than his other film - Audition.

Bods
09-24-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Gnaghi
toyko shock has it as an acquisition

And have set it to be released at the end of October.

Excellent movie! Extremely well acted and damn funny. There is a rumour going around that TS's DVD won't have any fogging, in which case I'll have to buy it yet again.

gerund
09-28-2002, 12:46 AM
It was really interesting and fun seeing this in a theater with other moviegoers. The first 2/3 of the movie went by in almost total silence. Everyone was looking around to see how other people were reacting. Then as things got crazier and crazier all the nervous tension slowly broke and most everyone was laughing by the end. It fostered a strange kind of comradarie... like, "Holy shit, I can't believe we're all laughing at this!"