PDA

View Full Version : MONSTER SHARK dvd

evileye
12-22-2000, 10:27 PM
Sauzma has the street date for the import DVD of Lamberto Bava's MOONSTER SHARK (aka DEVILFISH) for Dec 22.
Has anyone ordered this? Have any reviews been posted yet? I was wondering if the transfer is any good and what the aspect ratio is.
I have been itching to see this film unbutchered.

wizzer
06-29-2004, 09:19 PM
first off i'd like to say that the transfer was very nice.

but what a stupid movie! the only way i got to the end was by mysteriously being woken up 3 times during the flick. they show very little of the beast but when they do, it's the same terrible front view of a big hideous teeth mouth beast every time. this movie sucked . and not the good kind of sucky movie either. the part where i was supposed to be scared of a digital image of a blip on a fishfinder was so cheesy but not even cheesy enough to make me laugh.

also.....what other movie did this movie steal it's music from!! i was thinking it sounded alot like Pieces but couldn't pin point it. stay away from this movie unless you like the worst kind of shitty movies- mediocre ones

BloodMan
06-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Ha... holy 4 years later batman. :) :) :)

wizzer
06-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Ha... holy 4 years later batman. :) :) :)

hehe. yea. i could have started a new thread but i guess i'm one for saving space :p that would be funny if the person who started this thread actually waited this long to decide on weather or not to purchase the dvd :D

BloodMan
06-30-2004, 06:10 AM
Hahahaah! for sure!! :_)

speanroc
06-30-2004, 01:17 PM
i have the japanese vhs of this, and it is nicely lbx at i think 1.85.1 and all though it has jokey effects it makes a nice home in what i call my "aquatic thrillers" here's the list.............

1-jaws
2-jaws 2
3-jaws:the revenge
4-the last shark
5-cruel jaws
6-monster shark
7-deep blood
8-mako:jaws of death