PDA

View Full Version : The New Kids

shift
10-03-2002, 05:58 AM
Just got this on vhs as a hookup from a friend. Says it was OOP.

I viewed this movie and it was pretty twisted. It about 2 teenagers moved to a new town and there the new kids. Well both the brother and sister were harrassed by some rednecks :) ,, b ut the new kids put an ass whoopin on. I really not consider it big time horror,, but its very entertaining ,, b/c u want to know whats going to happen next. I won't spoil it. Just check it out if U can find it.

http://i.imdb.com/Icons/poster_under_licence.gifhttp://i.imdb.com/Icons/poster_under_licence.gif

KillerCannabis
10-03-2002, 09:39 PM
Sounds good to me. If I ever come across a copy of this, I'll be sure to snag it.

torgo
10-11-2002, 12:05 AM
This is a fun movie...I picked up a used copy of it from Half.com a few years ago.

DeepDownTraumaHound
10-11-2002, 06:58 AM
this movie ain't half bad. I actually remember liking it. :D

shift
10-15-2002, 07:39 AM
It is an fun movie. I just watched it again about an week ago and enjoyed it. Loved the pit bull and fat boy scene!! :lol:

Richard Anthony
10-15-2002, 08:26 AM
Sean S. Cunningham's "THE NEW KIDS" has always been one of my favorites, ever since I picked it up a a used video sale a few years ago.

A worthy follow up to Cunningham's Slasher classic FRIDAY THE 13TH, I was very impressed with THE NEW KIDS, the film has some great performances. Lori Loughlin shines as the heroine, and this is one of James Spader's best evil performances, and the always great Tom Atkins is also in fine form. The film has a terrific nasty streak to it, and the shocks just keep on coming, and don't forget about that twist ending! One of Cunningham's best Horror films, in my opinion, it's an overlooked gem.

DefJeff
10-15-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Richard Anthony
Lori Loughlin shines as the heroine

is that the same chick from Full House? Uncle Jesse's wife?

shift
10-15-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by DefJeff
is that the same chick from Full House? Uncle Jesse's wife?

YEP.. and shes NUDE!!...................... SIKE!!! :D

DefJeff
10-15-2002, 07:23 PM
damn, thats somethng you just dont joke about :)