PDA

View Full Version : Unearthed Films

DefJeff
10-05-2002, 06:57 AM
well i checked out the site again recently since i saw on the main page that Flowers of Flesh and Blood was delayed (:cry: boo!), but i gotta say, the site is really coming along nicely with a trailers download section and photos from the films and stuff!

if you have been curious about the guinea pig films that are out so far, you shoudl go check out the trailers and stills to the films.

also Junk is coming soon from them, i cant wait for that one!!!!

KillerCannabis
10-08-2002, 11:57 AM
Sweet. I've wanted to see Junk for a while now and it looks like I'll (eventually) get the chance.

Shannafey
10-08-2002, 04:11 PM
I picked up a region 0 ntsc of Junk. The quality's a little better than a vcd. It is the German release of the film, I believe. Anyway, I thought it was a damn cool zombie flick. Definitely worth the watch, and worth picking up when it comes out.

McBride_01
10-13-2002, 04:39 AM
I just got the first two Guinea Pig releases from them. I'll most likely be getting Flowers as well, though I would've preferred the other actual Guinea Pig release be on there with it instead of the Making Of. Oh well!

Gnaghi
10-13-2002, 06:18 AM
actually there are only two guinea pigs left... flower and devil doctor woman... so it would just be a fourth disc with making ofs and thats it... the making of guinea pig is a feature in itself.

McBride_01
10-14-2002, 05:44 AM
That makes sense. So what would be on the disc with Devil Woman Doctor?

Gnaghi
10-14-2002, 06:04 AM
making of devil women doctor