PDA

View Full Version : GMK: All Monsters Attack now on R3 dvd!

rxfiend
10-06-2002, 05:12 PM
for those wanting to see the new Godzilla film, it is now available on R3 (NTSC) dvd by Universe & Laser (i believe that's the name). This dvd DOES feature removeable english subtitles. i seen a couple of import sites are starting to carry it now, but more will within the week. Some have already popped up on ebay as well.

KillerCannabis
10-08-2002, 12:11 PM
Too bad this will probably never get a R1 release and if it does, it wont be for a really long time. I've been a huge Big G fan since 1st. grade and not having all his films on DVD in their OAR just sucks.

rxfiend
10-08-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by KillerCannabis
not having all his films on DVD in their OAR just sucks.

tell me about it! fortunately there are imports and bootlegs to solve that problem since Toho obvisiously doesn't give a rat's ass about other areas besides Asia.

Azathoth
10-17-2002, 09:57 AM
Just got this in today.

For those that own the previously released subtitled bootleg DVD, no need to buy this. Non-anamorphic, 2.0 soundtrack, same print quality as the boot and somewhat worse subtitling.

mcchrist
10-18-2002, 06:49 AM
I can't wait to see this, GMK looks fucking badass!

rxfiend
10-19-2002, 06:07 AM
i got my R3 copy yesterday and it's great! the movie is just awesome!! highly recommended. as for the disc itself, the sound is very good. pic quality is descent, though some areas (like the underwater sequences) look kinda bad. but it'll do until Tri-Star releases a R1 dvd of it.

tenebre
10-21-2002, 03:32 PM
just ordered it.. cant wait