PDA

View Full Version : STREET TRASH

THE MOVIE KING
10-15-2002, 01:14 AM
Another cool 80s movie coming to DVD soon. Or should i say
new and better version from synapse films. widescreen
update.:lol: What do you think ??????

STREET TRASH IS COMING !!!!

STREET TRASH work has officially begun (Shhhh! Do I hear angels singing?) It took quite a while for this to all come together but, next Monday-Wednesday, Roy Frumkes (the film’s producer) and I are starting the 1080p Hi-Def Spirit Datacine transfer of this amazing cult-classic! We are going right from the original uncut originak camera negative. That’s just the first step in presenting the ULTIMATE version of the film. It will definitely be a 2 DVD set with loads of extras, including deleted scenes and footage that NO ONE has seen before (unless, of course, you were the producer or director). We know that it’ll at least contain the original promotional short, theatrical trailer, audio commentary, an outtake reel and loads of production stills.

(((STREET TRASH UPDATE))): The transfer has been completed from the original negative and it looks absolutely STUNNING… STUNNING I tell ya! Roy and I spent about 30+ hours timing the film and, visually, it far exceeds what we ever imagined it would be. I will go out on a limb right now and tell you that it in EASILY the best looking transfer I have ever been involved with… and that includes all the work from my previous Elite days. Forget how NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD and THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE now look… STREET TRASH will friggin’ amaze you! We wanted to have this out by Christmas, but we have some GREAT stuff to add to the set, including an all-new documentary on the making of the film. Because Roy Frumkes wants to take his time with the documentary, this will probably become an early 2003 release.

DefJeff
10-15-2002, 06:04 AM
awesome

i have the Dragon disc, id love to replace it

shift
10-15-2002, 06:35 AM
Can't wait for this one. I was going to buy the Dragon disc,,, but I had hope it will come to the USA is a better and hope cleaner uncut version also.

Wez4555
10-15-2002, 07:00 AM
this is old (but good none the less) news. ive never seen it but im going to pick it up. i cant wait for the deadly spawn as well, saw that one on a beat up VHS alone time ago and its what helped me get into B-movies.

KillerCannabis
10-15-2002, 08:08 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing this flick. All I've heard is good, so when this finally hits, it'll be mine.

STREET TRASH
10-16-2002, 05:18 PM
One of my favorites, naturally. :)

McBride_01
10-17-2002, 04:23 AM
Not seen it myself, but sounds like a winner. :)

zombi3
10-17-2002, 04:59 AM
It's a winner, alright. Can't wait for the dvd - it's gonna be awesome!