PDA

View Full Version : "London After Midnight"

dvdasia62
11-01-2002, 04:05 AM
So, what did you guys think of TCM's stills reconstruction of "London After Midnight"? I thought it was quite interesting and facinating to watch. It sure must have taken a lot of work and came across as a labor of love. Makes me want to see the actual motion picture though, if only to see Chaney stomp around in that wonderful makeup and costume. :)

mcchrist
11-03-2002, 12:27 AM
You know, I'm fucking pissed! I've been waiting weeks to see this and I missed it. What happened was daylight savings time. Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time, but TCM does and showed an hour earlier than I expected.:cry: :fire: :fuck:

mutleyhyde
11-03-2002, 08:31 AM
I've always wondered the ramifications of Arizona's stance against Daylight Savings Time... now we have a perfect example. Get with it Arizona! ;)

And I have no cable, so I saw no LAM... so I'm not happy. :(

marioscido
11-03-2002, 06:56 PM
I really want to see this! I too do not own cable! Maybe that's a good thing... Let's hope LAM is sitting in some closet somewhere waiting to be discovered - soon!

KillerCannabis
11-04-2002, 02:50 PM
I too missed it, but I really wanted to see it after a good article I read on the painstaking reconstruction of the film from only 200+ stills. Hopefully it gets a replay or even a DVD release.