PDA

View Full Version : new Guinea Pig dvd.. explicit cover?

DefJeff
11-10-2002, 09:32 PM
i was just curious about the cover of the new Guinea Pig Flowers of Flesh and Blood dvd

i read that the explicit cover is limited? and will only be available certain places?

is this true or what? i much more prefer the grusome cover to the tamer one.. why didnt unearthed just make a double sided cover like Shriek Show has done??

oh and is this dvd still on track for Nov 26th? ive seen it shipping on Dec 2nd...

here are pics of the 2 covers (via xploitedcinema.com)

http://www.xploitedcinema.com/images/dvds/flowers_of_flesh.jpg

dwatts
11-10-2002, 11:31 PM
Eek - frankly neither of those covers are too good :(

KR~!
11-11-2002, 12:08 AM
cool, this is the best film and I will be picking up this DVD:cool:

McBride_01
11-11-2002, 02:10 PM
My favorite Guinea Pig film and I'm not bothered which cover I get really. I agree with DefJeff though that it'd be cool to have them both on a reversable cover.

Gnaghi
11-12-2002, 04:10 PM
"Well if you have noticed the Guinea Pig DVD's are available at almost every retail Internet website. Including Best Buy, Barnes and Nobles, Movies Unlimited, DVD Empire etc, etc. We are horror fans and we want to make the DVD cover to the Flower of Flesh and Blood truly disgusting. If we did release the cover the way we wanted to. It wouldn't be carried by the big retail chains. So were going to make 2 covers. One will be the painted cover available through all major retail Internet stores and the other will be available through the independent online retailers."

and to give support to the smaller retailers due to some of the bigger sites selling for alot cheaper.

robman795
11-12-2002, 06:30 PM
Will the bloody cover be sold through the Unearthed Films web-site?