PDA

View Full Version : $lashers

robman795
11-11-2002, 05:13 AM
Hey guys,
I orderd the movie a few days b4 it came out because it sounded great from what I read in the Fangoria mag. I gotta say I really enjoyed the film the acting was not very good other then Tony Curtis Blondell who played Devon and Neil Napier who played Preacherman and Chainsaw Charlie. The gore was great in this flick and it was flowing like a river. The DVD is also excellent it has tons of features. What do you guys think of this flick?

betterdan
11-11-2002, 08:15 AM
Saw it at Circuit City today but hesitated to buy it. I didn't know if it was any good.

Jamm
11-11-2002, 10:34 PM
I said it before on another thread. I actually liked this movie despite the fact that making it must've been a lot like the old New York Lotto tag line "All it takes is a dollar and a dream!"

KillerCannabis
11-14-2002, 06:46 AM
I've always been on the line with this one. Sometimes it looks good to me and other times it looks lame as shit. I guess I'll just have to rent it and see for myself.

jeffschmidt
11-16-2002, 08:19 AM
Slashers is an awesome cheese-o-rama! It's definitely worth a rental at the very least. Some decent gore & a couple titties :D

robman795
11-16-2002, 12:45 PM
sadly the girl coverd them up after Dr. Ripper ripped off her shirt That was a downer:sperm: .