PDA

View Full Version : Playback Trading instore LD blowout sale!

Dave
11-12-2002, 03:30 AM
NOVEMBER 15 and 16! Come join us in our warehouse for a blowout!

Thousands of Laserdiscs for 5 dollars! Import DVDs on Sale! Player Demonstrations.

USED DVD BONANZA! $10.00 each, 3 for $25.00! Wooah.

Used Laserdisc Blowout! 3.50 each, 3 for 10 DOLLARS!!!

New Domestic DVDs are $12.00!

Open from 11-7 PM on Friday, 11-5 PM on Saturday. Dave will begin to do the booty dance 30 minutes before closing!

Come on up to York, Maine-Just 1 exit past Kittery Trading Post!

To get to our office, take Route 95 North to Exit 4 (The Yorks), go to the end of the exit and take a right on Route 1 South. Go through 2 sets of lights past Hannaford Super Market. Take a right opposite the Dodge dealership onto Brickyard Lane. At the end of Brickyard Lane, go left on Brickyard Court. We are in the green building on the right in Unit 2.

Call 1-888-351-1138 for more details.

Their new place isn't normally open to the public. After moving from Mass to Maine, they went to mail order only. But they are opening to the public every so often.

I'm probably going to go up early Friday afternoon. If anyone has any wants, let me know. Obviously if they have anything rare, which I doubt, I'll grab whatever I can.

I know they have lots of the Japanese LD for Lost Highway. Their normal price is $25.00 (brand new). If that's on sale, I'll probably snag it.

John
11-12-2002, 03:36 AM
Since I am in Texas, I probably won't be able to make the trip. Go ahead and pick me up any discs that look good. Don't worry if it is on sale or not, just pay full price if the disc is good enough.

I'll consider it an early Christmas present to even things out! :lol:

Admin
11-12-2002, 03:52 AM
If you leave now you can probably make it. Never know what you might score...

John
11-12-2002, 04:26 AM
If I left now, the only guaranteed score would be my place in the unemployment line. I'll take my chances and pass on this one.

gunner
11-12-2002, 04:31 AM
Woo Hoo! They're In Maine!!! Not much good comes around here, the only problem (for them) is there's hardly anyone in Maine that digs laserdiscs or import dvds. So the pickings should be good! I'll deffinately try to make it there.

Dave
11-12-2002, 04:40 AM
Considering they were once in Mass and are still very close to the NH and Mass borders, I'm betting there's going to be a fair number of people there.

No doubt they'll be sending an email out to their mailing list. They have yet to do it as I'm on their last and haven't received anything. I just happened to hit their site today and saw the news.