PDA

View Full Version : Bloodrage?

razorbackattack
11-19-2002, 07:55 PM
** Bill Lustig's Blue Underground company just announced a couple of long-awaited titles for their DVD lineup. September 2, 2003 will see the long-awaited U.S. disc release of Gary Sherman's DEAD & BURIED, while Robert A. Endelson's notorious FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE (a.k.a. I HATE YOUR GUTS) will hit on November 4. Announced extras currently consist of trailers and poster/still galleries, though more may be added as time goes on. In addition to these titles, Blue Underground has also slated Piers Haggard's snake shocker VENOM for Sept. 2 and the slasher flick BLOODRAGE (directed by Joseph Zito under the pseudonym Joseph Bigwood) for Nov. 4. (thanks to Fangoria.com)

Never heard of this one, any reviews/opinions?

zombi3
11-19-2002, 11:39 PM
If I'm thinking of the right movie, Bloodrage involves twin brothers. One of the brothers is evil and he kills everyone in sight at a summer camp (?). I don't remember too much more (been years since I've seen it), but I do recall it being pretty good.

Cujo108
11-20-2002, 05:28 AM
Zombi3, you are thinking of BLOOD RAGE which is also goes by the superior title of NIGHTMARE AT SHADOW WOODS. When I saw the title, I immediately thought of this film as well, but then I saw that the directors weren't the same. I checked IMDB, and BLOODRAGE is about a killer of hookers, and was made in 79, while BLOOD RAGE was made in 83.

I have not seen BLOODRAGE, but I would be pretty happy if BLOOD RAGE (aka NIGHTMARE AT SHADOW WOODS) was getting a DVD release, because I loved it, and would love a DVD release.

Hellbilly
07-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Bumping this thread coz I'm definitely interested in this movie.
Does anybody know the specs or cover art for the DVD yet?