PDA

View Full Version : Asia Argento - Good, Bad - Or Ugly!

BlazingMagnum
11-22-2002, 05:15 PM
Okay, I happen to think she's beautiful & everything - but I just don't like her very much! In fact - I think she's a pain in the ass!

Dario's movies are much better when she's not around. I know she wrote the rhyme from Non Ho Sonno, and I know she was in La Chiesa & Stendhal Syndrome & Trauma etc etc.
But I saw her on Eurotrash just last night - and she's an asshole!

She seems to be trying very hard to be the most 'fucked-up psychotic bitch' in Italy! - her very words!

Any opinions . . . . . . ?

DefJeff
11-22-2002, 08:09 PM
haha i really like the choices you gave us to choose from

i chose i dont care, because i could take her or leave her really

her acting is nothing special and from that little thing you said about her on eurotrash tv, she sounds like a bitch... plus she reminds me too much of Dario Argento in her face for her to be attractive to me

KillerCannabis
11-22-2002, 09:20 PM
I went with she's a fox....... cause she is. I'd love to bang that broad.

KR~!
11-23-2002, 03:00 AM
post a pic

Hellbilly
11-23-2002, 07:24 AM
I like her. She might be a bitch but she's a sexy bitch :D
As for her acting well, I've seen worse (Denise Richards). :eek2:

thrashard76
11-23-2002, 07:59 AM
I think she's hot but I've never seen her in a movie. I missed xXx but I will get Scarlet Diva whenever Shriek Show releases it. Hopefully she's awesome in this movie and really nude. :D

mcchrist
11-23-2002, 10:14 AM
Asia is one of those chicks that can be amazingly hot one minute and ugly as shit the next. I don't get it... But when push comes to shove, I'd split her pelvis my first chance, pumpumpumpump :D :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

dvdasia62
11-23-2002, 03:42 PM
Bad and Ugly! She looks like Dario with tits!

Yowie
11-24-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by BlazingMagnum
Okay, I happen to think she's beautiful & everything - but I just don't like her very much! In fact - I think she's a pain in the ass! Dario's movies are much better when she's not around. I know she wrote the rhyme from Non Ho Sonno, and I know she was in La Chiesa & Stendhal Syndrome & Trauma etc etc. But I saw her on Eurotrash just last night - and she's an asshole! She seems to be trying very hard to be the most 'fucked-up psychotic bitch' in Italy! - her very words ! Any opinions . . . . . . ?
I agree. I saw her at last year's San Remo Festival in Italy (famous Italian pop music contest), and she was really spaced out with all that weird make-up she's wearing. She reminds me of German punk queen Nina Hagen, if anyone here remembers her. She also looked pregnant sitting in the audience watching her boyfriend's band perform. Actually, Hagen's own daughter, German actress Cosma Shiva Hagen (pics below), also reminds me of Asia - only a lot prettier as you can see !. (She's just done a movie with Klaus Kinski's son Nikolai, BTW.)

http://www.cosma-shiva-hagen.com/actors/cosma/img/portrait_004.jpg
http://www.absolut-privat.de/projstar/divfotos/cosma.jpg

Mr.Vengance
11-24-2002, 07:23 PM
Yummy! :D

rhett
11-25-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by dvdasia62
Bad and Ugly! She looks like Dario with tits! Haha asia, that is a damn fine quote. :lol:

I think Asia is pretty in a "I hate the world" sort of way. Her acting isn't all that bad either, so I guess I will pick the top one, although I don't quite think she's gorgeous.

BlazingMagnum
11-25-2002, 01:23 PM
I went to screening of The Stendhal Syndrome in 1996, and Dario & Asia were both there to sign all our movies & stuff. She looked really good close-up, but this was 6 years ago & before she was particularly well known.
I think she can act - and she's very good looking, but she's just annoying.

Andrew
11-27-2002, 04:34 AM
Ugly? Oh come ON!

http://images.mp3.com/rollingstone/content/1850905/Images/00304287.jpg

There are some awesome pics of her over at www.darkdreams.org , but they're copyrighted so I can't post them. I think she's a good actress too. Check out B MONKEY - her best work that I've seen yet. She doesn't annoy me, but I guess I can see how some of you would.

onebyone
11-28-2002, 01:43 PM
I think she kicks ass. I hope she does many movies and more tough chick roles.

dvdasia62
11-28-2002, 07:20 PM
A dog.

hell ya!
12-03-2002, 02:31 AM
She's a fox - but her acting sucks:sperm:

hassan chaup
12-05-2002, 04:42 PM
Asia was perfectly charming in person a few days past here in the Bay Area. She was gracious, accomodating and polite despite being late and judging by the remarks from both the men and women there to greet her she certainly looked yummy to all of them.