PDA

View Full Version : Gojoe

BloodMan
11-27-2002, 06:22 AM
Has anyone seen this yet?
It's some kind of samurai film I think. Haven't read much about it, but from what I read, its bloody and stuff. Always a good sign of a good samurai film (ie : Lone Wolf and Cub series)
I am thinking about getting it but I want some of you guys' opinions here first. :)

cheers!!

Nick

2D4EVER
11-27-2002, 08:55 AM
Well as you know I just won the dvd off you know who. :) When I get it I'll let you know what I think of it.

BloodMan
11-27-2002, 09:35 AM
Ahhhhhh Yes
Damn, I'm dumb. I could have just waited to see what your opinion was on your thread. Mehh. :)

cheers!!!
:) :) :) :)

Nick

2D4EVER
12-14-2002, 03:37 AM
Well...I just got done watching it (and Full Metal Yakuza AND the Twin Peaks pilot). I really like this movie. It is kind of slow moving but the presentation is great. The quality of the film is top notch. The "demons" fuck up EVERYONE.:D Very cool movie. I was expecting more action than what was in it (there's a lot of story here) but in the end it didn't matter. What was there was great. I think the ending was good but it could have been better. Otherwise...good shit.:) Go get Gojoe NOW! I'm off to watch Musa.:D

BloodMan
12-14-2002, 10:39 AM
Awesome!! Thanks for letting me know how it was 2D!
I ordered it... should be recieving it in a lil while. :)

Nick

BloodMan
12-16-2002, 10:40 PM
I just got done watching this movie... damn... it was damn good. A little long, but hell, it was a good story. The action scenes that were spread throughout the film were very well done as well. The ending could have been better, I agree with you there 2D! Overall, a very good film. :)

Nick