PDA

View Full Version : Ichi The Killer... the ending

BloodMan
12-01-2002, 04:20 AM
I have seen this movie a few many times now. I love the film,It is fun and everything, there is just one lil thing I cannot grasp. The ending. Can someone explain the ending of this film to me? Where did the cut on Katihara's forehead go? I watch it and enjoy the film, then the last few minutes makes me scratch my head. Maybe I'm just dense in the head... but I can't figure it out.

cheers!!

Nick

Bods
12-01-2002, 08:35 AM
You aren't the only one who has had trouble with Ichi's ending. I gave my impression of it & a few of Ichi's other oddities here:

http://www.darkdreams.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1663&highlight=ichi

BloodMan
12-01-2002, 09:44 AM
Bods... you rock!! It makes sense to me now. There are still some things that are kinda odd in the film, but at least now I can watch it and understand some of it.
Thanks!!!!

Nick
:) :) :)

tenebre
12-02-2002, 01:53 PM
hahaha gotta gree.

movie is hard as fuck to follow. but the violence makes up for that

DVD Connoisseur
05-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Just reviving this thread as it certainly helped me with the ending (once I followed the link). It all makes sense to me now (in a surreal, Takashi-sort of way. Cheers, Bods!

Just to clear up one query on the linked thread - the guy with the bandages is Kakihara's torture victim (hooks, needles and oil).