PDA

View Full Version : Twitch Of The Dead Nerve

MISFITZ
12-12-2002, 07:51 PM
I've read the DVD has bad sound. And i've seen piss poor VHS versions of this film floating around.

Is there a LD version that's worth hunting for of this film.

I wanna own it, but not if i gotta jack when the sound during the film, ya know.

Paff
12-12-2002, 09:29 PM
Never heard of it. Personally, I'd doubt it's existence, except maybe on a Japanese disc.

By the way 'fitz, I saw Big Emma has a couple copies of the Premature Burial/Tales of Terror combo WIDESCREEN discs for $10 each. If you've never bought from Big E before, you get $5 credit for signing up. Always a great place for LDs

MISFITZ
12-12-2002, 09:43 PM
Really!!!

Hhhhmmmmm......

I may do that for the $5 credit. Cuz if not, i was gonna drop the $10 at Deepdiscountdvd and get the DVD combo.

Man, i told my chick what happened about the Laser Disc. And she was like, SEND IT BACK!!!

I told her it wasn't worth the hassle for the money and i wanted the films. She gave me a dirty look and said, 'who the hell do you think you are daddy warbucks? You don't have money to waste like that!!"

LMFAO

Either way i got chewed out and feel ever worse about the laser disc buy. ahahaha But what's done is done and i don't care.

but i may buy from that place!!! Thanks for the info!!!

On a 'good' note, my Elite Devil Ride Out came in the mail the other day. Looks awesome and for the price i paid, i'm very happy with that buy!!!

Thanks again man, give me some info on how to get to the Big E..

Paff
12-12-2002, 09:51 PM
http://www.bigemma.com

don't know if that'll link directly since Dave-O removed the HTML

You can select "Buy Discs" which will bring you to their current stock. If you're looking for bargains (and the PB/ToT disc falls into that category), go to the Sale page, but you have to go to the main list FIRST, then link to the sale page.

Remember that Big E is a real-time inventory. Thus, what you see is what you get. When you select and buy a particular disc, that disc is no longer available. First come, first served.

Right now they're selling a LOT of old LDs for a buck. I've picked up a lot of movies I like, but wouldn't want to pay a lot for, like Casualties of War, New Jack City, Major League, etc, all for a buck each.

Big E is cool.

MISFITZ
12-12-2002, 10:13 PM
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

man!!!! They got some good stuff! Thanks a lot man!!! I'm about to go home for the day, but man, I wanna just browse that site all day!!!

FREAKING "CARNASAUR" for $1!!! granted i thought i was a pimp buying it on DVD for $5, but man, $4 less!!!!

Thanks again man!!!