PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Class?

Suicide
12-22-2002, 04:03 AM
Any good? I kinda want to see this one, but I don't know much about it except that Roddy McDowell, Brad Pitt and Martin Mull are all in it.

Hellbilly
12-22-2002, 10:09 AM
So-so slasher. Not the best or worst.
Watching the Republic Video version I did notice at least one trimmed death scene near the end though. Maybe this flick would have been a bit better in it's unrated form?
Dunno...

life_o_petey
12-22-2002, 10:10 PM
i didn't expect much when i watched it, so it was pretty enjoyable. I don't know if i'd buy it, but its worth renting.

STREET TRASH
12-22-2002, 10:24 PM
If you're not expecting true thrills or explicit gore, you'll be pleased. A fun flick, best looked at as a teenie-whodunit-comedy.

onebyone
12-23-2002, 08:40 AM
Basically, it is not really good by basic movie standards. But who cares? It is quite fun to watch anyway.

Fistfuck
12-24-2002, 04:01 AM
I actually consider this the predecessor of Scream. It's high school, it's hip, it doesn't take itself seriously, and there's a certain amount of knowing the rules of horror movies. I enjoyed the hell out of this movie.

Suicide
12-29-2002, 02:09 AM
Oh crap I forgot about this thread. I've gotta stop doing that. Anyway now I'm pissed, the store I saw Cutting Class at doesn't have it anymore, and between what you guys are saying and the reviews I've read this movie sounds like a hoot. Guess I've gotta add it to my ever growing list of stuff to see. That list is getting quite lengthy. :nervous:

hell ya!
12-30-2002, 03:00 AM
ok movie, nothing special