PDA

View Full Version : Hiruko the Goblin

Lindane
12-23-2000, 09:27 AM
Has any one seen this flick? If so, any good? Know where I can get a copy?

mutleyhyde
12-23-2000, 10:23 AM
This is from the site...

(1991) Japanese production with English subtitles; FX laiden horror from Shinya Tsukamoto (director of TETSUO, TOKYO FIST and GEMINI); starring Kenji Sawada and Masaki Kudo; an eccentric archaeologist attempts to unravel the mystery of an old burial ground after his friend disappears under mysterious and frightening circumstances; original Japanese title HIRUKO YOKAI HANTA (Hiruko Monster Hunting) also known as HIRUKO THE GOBLIN; {the visual quality of this print is rated as A-} Price: $25.00

How ya like that? Go to http://www.vsom.com/ and get that puppy! Yes yes, I know, I'm great. You're welcome! By the way, I know absolutely nothing about the title, so I couldn't tell ya if it's good or bad, but the write up looks good.

------------------
"When I go to confession, I don't offer God small sins - petty squables, jealousies - I offer him sins worth forgiving!"

May the Hammer eternally bleed!
M. Hyde

Lindane
12-29-2000, 01:19 PM
Thanks alot Hyde!! This ones impossible to find!

mutleyhyde
12-29-2000, 11:46 PM
I do what I can, and ask for nothing in return... unless you wanna send me free dvds! By the way, let me know how Video Search does ya.
Peace...

------------------
"When I go to confession, I don't offer God small sins - petty squables, jealousies - I offer him sins worth forgiving!"

May the Hammer eternally bleed!
M. Hyde