PDA

View Full Version : Slaughter Studios

THE MOVIE KING
12-31-2002, 03:30 AM
Just got done watching this movie much to my surprise I liked it
A little T/A and a pretty good story. Anyone else see it ? :D

Jamm
12-31-2002, 12:37 PM
It had it's moments, both good and bad. I'd probably rather own that instead of the crappy Le6ion Of The Dead and Demoness DVD's that I got for Christmas.

THE MOVIE KING
12-31-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Jamm
It had it's moments, both good and bad. I'd probably rather own that instead of the crappy Le6ion Of The Dead and Demoness DVD's that I got for Christmas.

Your right about "Le6ion of the Dead" It sucked big time
It could of been a good movie but it just was a mess.

Mark Relford
01-26-2003, 12:08 AM
I really wanted to like this movie. The premise screamed out Slumber Party Massacre meets Popcorn. And I liked the director's other movie, If I Die Before I Wake, a cool throwback to the home invasion movies. So, what went wrong?
We got gore. We got nudity. We got lowbrow humor. Sounds like a cheesy good time! It was the characters. They were friggin' annoying. Even more annoying than the ones from Troma movies. (gulp!) Maybe, I wasn't in the right frame of mind to enjoy it...

onebyone
01-26-2003, 10:35 AM
I rewatched this a few nights ago and I really think it is a lot of fun, and I am not even into T&A on its own merits, being a girl and all. It is the nearest thing we have had to a pure slasher in a long time. I love slashers. :glasses: We need more of them.

THE MOVIE KING
01-26-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by onebyone
I rewatched this a few nights ago and I really think it is a lot of fun, and I am not even into T&A on its own merits, being a girl and all. It is the nearest thing we have had to a pure slasher in a long time. I love slashers. :glasses: We need more of them.

I agree :lol: :lol:

Ravenheart
04-11-2004, 04:35 PM
I bought this from a member of another board I go to and really liked it.The ending did seem to come out of left field but it didn't bother me that much.The goth chick in the movie was pretty sexy though.

dwatts
04-13-2004, 01:44 PM
I regret the time I spent watching this turkey.

Tuzotonic
06-09-2004, 12:27 AM
I have seen this movie in the video store and almost rented it before. I think now I will check it out and see how good it is. The story is promising.

I rented this movie last night and watched it. To be honest with you I was pleasantly surprised. This movie was much better than I expected it to be. Sure the acting is bad and some scenes are cheesy but it's not a bad movie. It's more fun than I thought it would be and there are some hot girls in it as well. I'm still not sure whether or not I like who the killer turned out to be, all I can say is that the twist was certainly different.