PDA

View Full Version : MGM Midnite Movies April 2003

Hammerfan
01-04-2003, 04:21 AM
According to DVD Drive-In MGM Midnite Movies is putting out CRY OF THE BANSHEE as a twofer with MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE in Mid-April! I'm pretty excited about this. I'll take Vincent Price at his best/worst just about any day. There is also a John Agar twofer as well.

mutleyhyde
01-04-2003, 07:47 AM
Yes, very cool indeed, but they've pushed Vampire Lovers/Countess Dracula back to August :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hammerfan
01-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Sounds like THE VAMPIRE LOVERS/COUNTESS DRACULA DVD is going to be awesome, though! I guess good things come to those who wait. Will definitely be something to look forward to! I can't wait! I'll be curious to see what other horror titles will be in that batch. Its great that MGM is starting to include more commentaries and supplemental materials on these....especially for the dirt cheap price.

EPKJ
01-04-2003, 09:23 PM
I am also excited about Cry Of The Banshee/Murders In The Rue Morgue. I haven't seen these films in decades and look forward to owning them. I Love Vincent Price films, even the bad ones.

Hammerfan
01-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Cool! The cover art for the next batch! Thanks to DVD Drive-In!.......

http://www.dvddrive-in.com/mgmapril03.htm

Zodiac-Mindwarp
01-06-2003, 10:03 AM
I would love a uncut Countess Dracula DVD, but it looks like a wait for it.

Of course with as much other stuff is coming out, I can find a few things to watch in the mean time :D

Johnny Alucard
01-07-2003, 09:04 PM
I'll be buying:
Cry/Murder
Invisible Invaders/Journey to the 7th Planet

and eagerly awaiting Vampire Lovers/Countess Dracula and hopefully more horror in August.

HailtotheKing
01-08-2003, 12:51 AM
These DVD's are sweet! Cant wait to get my hands on them!:D

worm
01-09-2003, 12:00 AM
There is now a new group at Yahoo dedicated to the discussion of MGM Midnight Movies lineMidnight Movies Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midnitemovies/) for those who crave more discussion than what current forums provide. Drop by and join and contribute.

EPKJ
01-13-2003, 02:34 PM
Ever since Yahoo changed Clubs to Groups, I can't stand going to the site. One is inundated with ads, and the format of Groups is hideous compared to that of Clubs. Yahoo took a great forum and destroyed it.