PDA

View Full Version : Volcano High School...is there a soundtrack for sale?

poorlogic
01-09-2003, 04:57 AM
Anyone know where I could pick up the Volcano High soundtrack, is even soundtrack for sale? I've never really bought a soundtrack for a forgien film, so I'm kinda unsure where to look. Anybody know some websites that sell soundtrack of this nature?

Thanks!

Sinister Ash
01-15-2003, 05:19 AM
I know that HK rap group LMF sang one of their songs VVVV or WWWW (one of those titles) for Volcano High. It's available on their Crazy Children album (regular edition). That's the closest to the soundtrack I can think of. You can get it at yesasia.com.

slinker
01-15-2003, 08:20 AM
Is `Volcano High` any good?? i nearly ordered this ....

mcchrist
01-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Is `Volcano High` any good?? i nearly ordered this ....

I was wondering this myself, I can't go blind buying right now.

K'
01-15-2003, 01:22 PM
http://image.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/music/39/p1001820739.jpg

There is a complete Soundtrack for Volcano High, but it is oop.
But you might be able to get it from eBay if you are lucky.

Tracklist:
(from yesasia)
http://image.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/music/39/s1001820739.gif

poorlogic
01-16-2003, 03:18 AM
thanks K!

Should you buy it? Hell yes - DTS sound and amazing fighting - a great film, it's the next best thing to Versus.

I heard it's getting a American release, just like Brother and Tell Me Something

K'
01-17-2003, 12:33 AM
My Euro-2 Cents:
I thought that Volcano High had many boring :sleepy: parts, and that the comedy elements weren't really funny. I also won't call the fight scenes amazing, they are good wire-work but the editing looks a bit strange sometimes (probably because non of the actors had a martial arts background, so they had to use many small shots). Overall it's still enjoyable, because of the strange but cool nearly monochrome color sheme that the movies uses, and the ass kicking DTS 6.1 audio track.

Now if you want to buy it, be sure to pick up the korean DVD, because the Hong Kong DVD is cut by several minutes.