PDA

View Full Version : Wild Zero

Grim
01-29-2003, 01:34 AM
I remember reading a three or four page article in fangoria about this but I never saw it again, anybody got info on it? It actually looked cool, they described it as Mad Max meets Dawn of the Dead to a Kiss soundtrack. I'm also thinking about getting Bio-Zombie, I'm really trying to broaden my horizons by getting new things, I'm gonna purchase some old John Woo flicks after hearing Quentin Tarantino say how good they are on the Pulp Fiction SE, well thats all for now.:banana:

KillSwitch
01-29-2003, 01:42 AM
Youngins... only discovering the gems now. :banana:
Hehehe Just playin MrGrim... Wild Zero is supposed to be released on Region 1 soon... John Woo flicks rock, try to find A Better Tomorrow part 2! Hard Boiled is amazing, The Killer is great!
Cheers!!

Nick

mcchrist
01-29-2003, 03:58 AM
I'll just quote myself here for a second:

I won't comment on which edition of the movie I have since its a bootleg, presumably from the Japanese disc (maybe the German disc, who knows). But I will say that on one hand, this movie is badass... On the other hand, however, this movie feels like complete and total bullshit. Its fun, but come on! There are just some things in this that are way too over the top to even be funny, just strangely stupid and absurd. Like a high-budget troma film, and I'm not talking Toxic Avenger I'm talking more something along the lines of Fat Guy Goes Nutzoid or something equally retarded. But I'm sure there will be some that will embrace this and hype it all to hell simply because its a Japanese horror film. Its fun, but just way too fucking much! (and I'm not talking about the trans-gender thing)

Easier than typing it twice.

robman795
01-29-2003, 07:18 PM
I loved this flick I own the German disc. The film is trashy but its fun trash.

Mortado
01-30-2003, 04:38 AM
I was so impressed by the VHS I traded for that I plopped down the big $$$ for the Japanese DVD last year.