Horror Digital Forum

Horror Digital Forum (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most Disturbing Rape Scene (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=11984)

fatclown 05-05-2003 09:02 AM

DELIVERANCE

The Chaostar 05-05-2003 03:18 PM

Shannafey I was not pissed of at your comments either and I am glad to see that people who don't exactly agree on political issues can discuss without posting insults to each other:D! And thanx to you and to Atmims for your comments on my knowledge of english:D :D :D!

Ryan, I must say that I found Deliverance a real masterpiece - cinema with balls!

Atmims 05-05-2003 04:15 PM

Deliverance was an excellent movie in my opinion.

I agree that rape is horrible and disturbing, but I disagree that all rape SCENES are horrible and disturbing. Some just don't bother me because the movie is so absurd anyways.

I just remembered what the sickest rape scene is though. There are several on All Night Long 3 but there is one that takes place in a junkyard that is really sick. ANyone else know which one I'm referring to? :nervous:

The Chaostar 05-05-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Latency
Lets get something straight. ALL RAPE SCENES ARE HORRIBLE AND DISTURBING. If you disagree then you have serious issues. Thats all I wanted to say :) Thanks
No they're not. When the fat guy was raped in Pulp Fiction I laughed my ass off.

Rape as an ACT is horrible and disgusting. And to that we ALL agree.

mgfred 05-05-2003 08:40 PM

I'm surprised noone has mentioned the rape of Susan George in "Straw Dogs"!

One of the most intense rape scenes I've every seen.

The Barbara Hershey one talked about earlier in "The Entity" is also disturbing! All left for the mind's imagination!

shift 05-05-2003 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fatclown
DELIVERANCE
HaHA!!

Let me hear you squeel like an PIG!! ;)

Love that slang and scene!! :lol: :nervous:

The Chaostar 05-05-2003 08:53 PM

STRAW DOGS

I think I wrote something about it but I didn't! One of the most controversial scenes in modern cinema history.

shift 05-05-2003 09:49 PM

Straw Dogs I thik the rape scene could of been better if they put an train on her.

She was a big tease anyways.
:p

r_burgos2003 06-21-2003 10:45 PM

BORN INNOCENT.....Linda Blair gets raped with a broomstick handle. VERY VERY graphic and sad.

bigdaddyhorse 06-21-2003 11:25 PM

I'm gonna stay away from the politics side of this discussion.

Not all rape scenes are horrible, I totally agree with Chaoster about Pulp Fiction being hilarious.
Another incredibly funny, as well as table turning, rape scenes was in Thursday. That gets my vote as the best rape scene ever, just for the sheer black comedy.
Spoiler:
the chick sucking homeboys dick while he trys to fight off being aroused, followed by her "I see you've done this before" remark
had me laughing so hard it hurt!
Spoiler:
then the whole, "I'm not gonna kill you till you cum" followed by the "don't worry, I'm mult-orgasmic" when he thinks he's off the hook after she cums was too much!

Straw Dogs was a disturbing movie, but the rape scene was far from the most disturbing aspect of the film. It definitly added a punch to it, but the movie would've been uncomfortabe to watch even without it.

Rape in real life is a whole different story. Nothing is funny about it, and I just can't understand the mental state of someone who could rape someone else. I also can't understand women who forgive their attackers. I was dating a girl about 8 years ago who I was real close to being in love with. Then one day she tells me one of her "friends" fucked her while she was passed out at his house. I wanted to fucking kill him, but she wouldn't tell me who he was. I wanted her to report it to the cops, but she said some dumb shit about it being her fault, like she was flirting with him and it was o.k. I dumped her on the spot for saying that, even though it hurt like hell. It was a side of her I didn't think existed, and a side I couldn't possibly live with.

Jeffrey Dahmer 07-30-2003 08:48 PM

Irréversible... Very disturbing.

ArrowBeach 07-31-2003 01:46 AM

SPETTERS (have you seen the rape scene in this???!!!)

DEATH WISH 2 (in the unvut version that aired on cable 15 years ago!)

EATEN ALIVE (cannibals rape her, then they slice her boobs!)

LAST EXIT TO BROOKLYN

O (the girl tells her boyfriend you can have me anyway you want, he goes rough, she says stop you are hurting me, she looked violated, next day all is forgiven. I'll tell ya, power of the "meat")

r_burgos2003 07-31-2003 03:40 AM

Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer: The rape and murder of the mother. (The videotaped murder)

ArrowBeach 07-31-2003 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris Mayo
Latency wrote:

Like Chaostar, I don't think that at all. What about the snowman raping Shannon Elizabeth in Jack Frost?

~ Chris

Dude that scene WOULD have been amusing, had she ran away from him after he raped her and said his one liners, BUT , two days after seeing the scene, it bothered me because, if you see the scene again, she was killed probably by the fact her vagaina was raptured by the snowmans carrot/dick being thrust into her privates. It WAS sharp. So massive hemmoriging mujst have accoured, judging from the fact blood came out of her mouth. She died probably a very painful death. It is disturbing, could have been funny scene, it was for a while, but he killed her with a carrot!

r_burgos2003 07-31-2003 03:39 PM

....he raped her?......it always looked like he was thrusting her back into the wall. That's why she was so bloody.....well the last time I saw it I was about 12 anyway......