Horror Digital Forum

Horror Digital Forum (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Horrorfind Coming To Arizona! (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=19754)

Tawny 07-02-2004 11:05 AM

Horrorfind Coming To Arizona!

I have a feeling I might make it to this one. Anybody else wanna go? :D
http://www.horrorfindweekend.com/sta...lebrities.html

Nemesis 07-02-2004 11:55 AM

some awesome horror folk going to that, the whole day of the dead cast + tony todd would be cool

mcchrist 07-02-2004 12:51 PM

Well, you can certainly count on me! I wouldn't pass up on that for anything! That warms the heart knowing something decent for once will be happening locally on Halloween!

moogong 07-02-2004 02:09 PM

Thats great that horrorfind is expanding....I dont think I can justify two horrorfinds though. I'll just have to stick with the Maryland con. Believe me though folks, it's a really top quality convention.

SaviniFan 07-02-2004 02:25 PM

I'll be at the Maryland convention. AZ is too far for me.

Shannafey 07-02-2004 02:33 PM

Please come to Florida, Please come to Florida!!

I guess we have enough horror here already!!

RyanPC 07-02-2004 08:59 PM

And to think, Tawny wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for little ol' me. :D

I'm upset about the fact that Gaylen Ross is coming to the one in Arizona, but not to the one in Maryland. I mean, we have everyone else in the cast, but not her. I think it'd be cool to have a FULL cast reunion. Plus, I've always liked her. :p

Also they're gettings some people who were here last year but not this year (Reggie Bannister, Tony Todd) and that makes me upset as well. I missed out on getting their autographs, and since I didn't know Reggie does them for free, I didn't bother to ask. :(

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy that Horrorfind is branching out into other states so other people can experience it!

Not to mention the great George Romero will be there too! :banana:

Number Six 07-04-2004 07:08 AM

I can't say definitely, as both my wife and I would have to miraculously get the time off, plus there's the rental car, hotel, etc. But an opportunity this big never comes along here in AZ. It would be a shame to miss it. I'll update when we've made a conclusive decision.

Demon 07-04-2004 07:49 AM

Reggie is going to be at the Maryland con this year, just at a vendors' table signing stuff, they mentioned it on the Horrorfind msg board!

RyanPC 07-04-2004 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon
Reggie is going to be at the Maryland con this year, just at a vendors' table signing stuff, they mentioned it on the Horrorfind msg board!

That's fucking fantastic! Thanks for the heads up! :banana:

Lycanthrope 07-12-2004 09:47 PM

I will definitely be there for this one! The lineup look good already and I can't wait to see who else they add to the celebrity list. Does anyone know if Horrorfind has ever come to Arizona before? For those that intend to go, whereabouts in Arizona or elsewhere, will the rest of you be coming from?

:D

Mortis 07-12-2004 10:09 PM

Horrorfind is new in general and this is the first time it hasn't been in Maryland as far as I know.

Marka1620 07-12-2004 11:02 PM

Az is to far for me, I will be going to the Maryland con. About a 5 hour drive south for me. The only one I'm gonna be disappointed in missing at AZ is Gayland Ross.

Mortis 07-12-2004 11:17 PM

I'm suprised she's even showing up there.

wizzer 07-12-2004 11:53 PM

here's where i remind people that phoenix is the sixth largest city and there are also horror fans on the west coast. so, celeberties come here? sure why not? arizona isn't all richard simmons bitch slapping people and drunk diana ross's raging the tucson streets and glenn danzig K.O.'s

we enjoy the finer things too. like candyman and hellraiser hotties.