Horror Digital Forum

Horror Digital Forum (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/index.php)
-   Slashers (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Cold Prey 3 (aka Fritt Vilt III) (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=42380)

maskull 06-01-2011 03:48 AM

Cold Prey 3 (aka Fritt Vilt III)
 
Anyone seen this yet? Here's the trailer (no subtitles).

Little concerned cause it's a different director this time around and none of the actors are back...as this is a prequel. But I'm still looking forward to it anyway.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gA-scpUyeD...rey3091710.jpg

Anthropophagus 06-01-2011 04:35 AM

Did not like it as much as the other two.
It lost much originality and veered off into Deliverance/Wrong Turn/Texas Chainsaw Massacre territory. It did not ruin the series for me but did not add anything either, losing much of the wintry ambiance did not help. Found it a little convoluted.
I'll stick to the first two, which I just watched again back to back yesterday.

Kolpitz 06-01-2011 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskull (Post 679131)
Little concerned cause it's a different director this time around and none of the actors are back...as this is a prequel. But I'm still looking forward to it anyway.

There's been a different director for each entry.

Hellbilly 06-01-2011 06:46 AM

A view more opinions from the old thread. Still haven't watched it yet.

maskull 06-02-2011 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolpitz (Post 679135)
There's been a different director for each entry.

oops! for some reason i thought it was the same person directing the first two. hehe.

well then it's a shame that Ingrid Bolsų Berdal ain't in this one anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellbilly (Post 679140)
A view more opinions from the old thread. Still haven't watched it yet.

I thought there was a thread somewhere but my search only found the Fritt Vilt II thread.

othervoice1 06-02-2011 03:20 AM

Is there a release of this yet that is viewable on a region 1 player? If so Id love to pick this up- I already own the first two and loved them

CPT HOOK 12-18-2012 08:40 PM

Maybe someone here can help me out, you guys are pretty knowledgeable.

Are there any overseas blu-ray releases of Cold Prey 2 and 3 that have English subtitles? I looked through blu-ray.com, but the only film that had them was the first one.

Katatonia 12-19-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPT HOOK (Post 723408)
Maybe someone here can help me out, you guys are pretty knowledgeable.

Are there any overseas blu-ray releases of Cold Prey 2 and 3 that have English subtitles? I looked through blu-ray.com, but the only film that had them was the first one.

Nope, there aren't. I've looked in the DVD Profiler database, and none of the sequel Blu-rays from various countries offer English subtitles.

It's the same thing with another Norwegian movie series called Tempelriddernes Skat that I bought the first movie for. The sequels (even on DVD) have no English subtitles anywhere. It's annoying as hell...

SpaceAce 12-19-2012 01:47 AM

I have the first one, but cannot find the second one, how do I get ahold of that?

Katatonia 12-19-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceAce (Post 723428)
I have the first one, but cannot find the second one, how do I get ahold of that?

You'll have to get an import, since the sequels have still never been released in North America. I have the UK DVD from Momentum, which has English subs.

maskull 12-19-2012 02:35 AM

Has anyone at least found part 3 on DVD with English subs? Love to have it on Blu but would settle for DVD at this point.

Katatonia 12-19-2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskull (Post 723431)
Has anyone at least found part 3 on DVD with English subs? Love to have it on Blu but would settle for DVD at this point.

Nope. I found it online once with an English subtitles file though. It's a little broken in translation...but watchable.

othervoice1 12-19-2012 03:38 AM

Yea really sucks - I love the first two - so far no luck on a dvd release with english subs anywhere so I can watch the third one - From what Ive read its weaker than the first two but not horrible.

Dobby 12-19-2012 06:17 AM

Yeah i too have yet to see the third film myself.

Katatonia 12-19-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by othervoice1 (Post 723435)
Yea really sucks - I love the first two - so far no luck on a dvd release with english subs anywhere so I can watch the third one - From what Ive read its weaker than the first two but not horrible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobby (Post 723436)
Yeah i too have yet to see the third film myself.

If you liked the first two films, it's still pretty good. I didn't enjoy it as much as the first or second film, but it's still worth seeing. I just wish the subtitles file that I used would have been more accurate...things might have made a little more sense.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1999-2014 Horrordvds.com

No text or images from this site may be reprinted or used elsewhere without express consent from Horrordvds.com