Horror Digital Forum

Horror Digital Forum (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Flesh Wound Video Is Back In Business! (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=44440)

Shawn Francis 01-12-2013 04:57 PM

Flesh Wound Video Is Back In Business!

Someone named, Todd Loya, made a post on my DVD NEWS FLASH page, and I checked out his page, as I often do with people who make posts on DNF and it turns out he used to work at Flesh Wound Video. He had this picture as his cover photo. Safe to say, I thought this was pretty important news.

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps0850ae1a.jpg

ldclan 01-12-2013 06:04 PM

Holy Crap, I loved his Discs. AWESOME!!

It's me, Billy 01-12-2013 06:13 PM

Awesome News!

The Tall Man 01-12-2013 10:05 PM

I tried to order from them years ago, they said they shipped internationally but they never fulfilled my orders or replied to emails. So i got an account with Cinemageddon instead and saved a lot of money. I heard there products were good quality, but they still seemed a bit pricey considering they were still only basically bootleg.

Lets see if they are smarter this time around and remove listings quicker that violate copyright laws, I believe that's why they were shut down in the first place.

elDomenechHDG 01-12-2013 10:08 PM

I got a lot of good stuff from them - glad he's out. Was he paroled or did he serve out his entire sentence? Just kidding - I look forward to more of his exclusives, even if they are bootlegs. They were high-quality boots, though.

Zombie Dude 01-13-2013 03:49 AM

Well if the prices are good I might buy something from them. Always wanted to last time they were around but their prices were crazy for bootlegs. $16 for some stuff; that's more that what legit releases in store would cost me.

It's me, Billy 01-13-2013 08:35 AM

I hope he's still going to have Highway To Hell (1992) in his inventory. I missed getting the 1.85:1 anamorphic DVD-R the last time around.

Buechlers_beard 01-13-2013 11:59 AM

Fingers crosses for an uncut Elm Street 5 too. I was too slow also!

Shawn Francis 01-13-2013 04:56 PM

He just told me the site should be up on January 25th!!! Want that TRICK OR TREAT (1986) LBX DVD, if he's still got it. Yes, HIGHWAY TO HELL in LBX wold be much appreciated, too.

elDomenechHDG 01-13-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Francis (Post 725157)
He just told me the site should be up on January 25th!!! Want that TRICK OR TREAT (1986) LBX DVD, if he's still got it. Yes, HIGHWAY TO HELL in LBX wold be much appreciated, too.

I bought Trick or Treat from him - nice-looking PQ. I thought this was the film Code Red was releasing. Shawn , do you know if he ever had THE PREY (1984) available?

MisterTwister 01-13-2013 08:46 PM

I ordered a shit ton of DVD's from them right before they closed shop. I sold a few off once they became available on DVD (like Chud 2, Humongous and now Terrorvision) but I still have quite a few like NOES 5 uncut, Fright Night 2, Death Wish 2 uncut etc.

So glad they are back!

Eddyw78 01-13-2013 08:47 PM

I only bought one.DVD off them and that was The Burning before MGM released it. I can remember being very impressed with the transfer compared to my fullframe Vipco DVD and they shipped to the UK no problem. Even though I didnt buy off them I used to love looking through the site and checking out the covers. Wonder if they will do Blu rays? Suppose they will just be upscaled though. Be nice to have this site back. Always said if nobody released The Keep I would buy it from Fleahwound

Shawn Francis 01-13-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG (Post 725167)
I bought Trick or Treat from him - nice-looking PQ. I thought this was the film Code Red was releasing. Shawn , do you know if he ever had THE PREY (1984) available?

I don't ever remember seeing THE PREY on his old site. That would be cool if he had it on the new one, though.

fceurich39 01-13-2013 09:34 PM

yep very glad i got the fright night part 2 hd widescreen version from him

MisterTwister 01-13-2013 09:46 PM

I'd buy The Prey if it's on the new site. I've never seen it.

Did they ever reveal why Fleshwound closed shop?